Reviews for If only I could be saved
nie2294 chapter 10 . 7/19/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! omg this is sooo sad!

I'm really close to tears at the moment! make ritsuka come back! please!

great job in writing all this, it's a great story )
Riaries chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
Hold on! What the hell? Seimei's ritsuka? ahhh i need to reread some things. I don't like the fact that Seimei tool over his brothers body and almost got Soubi to have sex with him ugh!
Scheat chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Wahhh! I need the next chapter NoƩ

I'll be waiting for it

byebee
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
very good as usual so far. cant wait for you to continue!
lilgurlanima chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
omg! soubi you're such a fool... you better get your head up soon... and save ritsuka... i wonder what will be happening with ritsuka from now on?
Aliceranima chapter 10 . 12/17/2010
NOOOO! Cliff hanger :*( you are an excellent writer and hope you are going to continue this : )
promocat chapter 10 . 12/14/2010
hmmm-where is the real ristuka? & soubi who loves them both-will he end up with just seimei?
Samantha Chuu Jones chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
i really like where this story is headed. i hope you continue to work on it.

-_
lilgurlanima chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
read the two chaps... i wonder if soubi or how soubi will know that there is something different about ritsuka... ihope he realizes it soon before it's too late...
Riaries chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
Thats not ritsuka. its a remnant of seimei. well at leaset thats what i think.
promocat chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
ohhhh! a cliffhanger!keep it up
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 8 . 10/6/2010
this story just keeps getting better and better. I cant wait for the next chap
promocat chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
a cliffhanger!soubi is really all messed up!but who is this "new"ristuka?
Riaries chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Whoa he switched on his own! that was something i didnt see coming but then again he was starting to hate his life more and more. so i guess it was going to happen. kinda sucks that things turned out this way.
RogueSama chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
O_O This story has so many twists and turns, right when I think I know what's about to happen it heads in a completely different direction. I luv it! Hurry and write more!