Reviews for Distraction
OldSFfan chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I just found this one. Sweet and convincing.
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Lol, I found it finally, the House&Brenda fic! A good one!
Myst and Temper chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
I really like this story, it is the first time I've actually seen a House/Brenda pairing. You have been successful with it. :)
Ghostner chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I LOVED this. I've always thought Evil!Nurse!Brenda would be perfect for House if only for the snark and the fact she wouldn't put up with the worst shit House dished out to Cuddy. You have him acting the way he did with Stacy which is great. He respected her and treated her far better. The dialog was very good, and the way you dealt with House's pain was excellent. Loved Evil!Nurse!Brenda's assessment of House's pain and the way she reacted to his falling down.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Haha. I think this is my favorite story out of all the new ones you've posted. I love Hurt!House and you definately played that card well. And Nurse Brenda has always been a awesome character and you did her great justice. I typically don't read many pairings other than Huddy or Hilson, but this was fabulous! Absolutely loved it!
momsboys chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Wow I haven't enjoyed a story this good in a long time. I never would have thought of House and Nurse Brenda as a couple. This is so good I hated to see it end. Please consider continueing it. It is to good to end here. I am putting you in my favorites and will be hoping I see another long chapter about these to. Thank You for the great story.
deactivate-account chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
A very unusual pairing and you make it work. Your Evil Nurse Brenda is a great character, I really like how you fleshed her out from the glimpses we see on the show, and you write House very well.

Fab story.
GiggleSnortCharade chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I can honestly say that I never, not even in a million years, ever contemplated this pairing. And this... This works.

I like it. I like how you made Evil Nurse Brenda Evil Nurse Brenda, not Cuddy or Cameron with a different name. (By the way, I was hurt on a deep level how Cuddy reacted to Brenda's checking House into the hospital. In a good kind of way XD)

/thumbs up

Thanks for writing!
iyimgrace chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I love this little story. I never would have thought about these two! But how perfect. The tiny little tidbits we have seen of her actually make her quite memorable and she is in fact tough enough to handle him.

Wonderful job. There are so many perfect little moment and lines, but too many to go back and quote.

Well done.