Reviews for Leash
Daydreaming Nightwalker chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
sirius has no idea what he's started... i wanna know what happens next!
yitaply chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
lovely chapter, looks like the teasing is coming back to haunt poor Remus. I eagerly await the next.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Brilliant chapter, again. This is quite a story, and I'm loving it. I feel so sorry for Remus because Sirius (I think) knows exactly what he's doing to our poor friend; or can he that thick? Anyway, it was a long chapter, but I never lost interest (that says a lot about you because I have a short attention span!). Dialogue and narration are exquisite!
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Oh, Sirius. You are going to be in *so* much trouble when Remus comes to cash that check, aren't you?

I lolled. A lot. And I'm at work, where I can just pray that no one starts to read over my shoulder. Ah, youth. Poor Sirius has no idea what he's got himself into, does he?

Brilliant.
sighed-anonymous chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Why is there not another chapter? :D
yitaply chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Quite intriguing, I quite enjoy the banter and their overall characterizations. The dynamic of their relationships was very nice; I love that Remus and Lily get to be as close as friends as Sirius and James are. I hope you continue with this, it would be great to see where it goes. It's going on my alerts!:)
rekahneko chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh, what fun!

I love the set up of the story and how Remus reacts to his new living situation.

Now I am busy being curious as to what happens next.

(-:
moonfoot13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i love it and i cant wait to read more:]
Albinokitten chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh

Let me tell you something

yesterday i found a old foler with my favourite sisirusremus fanfictions. and read them all. now i was searching for something new and good and i think i found it :)

i really like you writing-style and the story. Pease continue! I really want to read on
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
o Really liking this!
Miss Heather chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I really like this story so far and i cannot wait to see what you do with it!

Update soon :):):)
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Gah!

Your Remus is Truth.

That feeling that you've just exposed your soul to someone and they know it and are most likely ignoring it but you're glad you did it regardless and you just want to die from wanting him/her to say *anything* to resolve the situation?

Remus knows that feeling here. Knows it intimately. And you nailed it. That whole "doesn't matter how s/he treats me, I'm just glad to be close to him/her" thing. That whole "I'm doomed to failure but I'll just die if I don't say something" thing. Simply brilliant. This was heart-wrenching, poignant and beautiful.

Something else: there's a realism about this that I've not seen before in your work. Normally you have a very stylized tone - which is wonderful and I love to pieces - and this didn't have that at all. But that works so. freaking. well. because this piece is so real. Much too real. I just re-lived my late teens and early twenties real. Brava. Yet another Sara Winters Masterpiece.
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Brilliant! My favorite line in the history of fanfic: where he'd paused to peel a used condom from his bare do you get this shit?

My only complaint? You could have made it an M!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10