Reviews for Leash
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
This was amazing. I loved it.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Remus shouldn't have to lower his expectations like that but I guess its safer for him in the long run if it does all end badly.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
Absoloutly loved this chapter. I get the feeling that all will not end well for Remus though.
PERMANENT DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Nice fic! I particularly like how you paid so much attention to the characters surrounding Sirius and Remus. I especially like how you worked with Peter's character. He's not the cliched annoying git, he has depth. I like how you managed to make him a friend, but at the same time, a bit...disconnected. You can tell that something is slightly off with him, but only if you know what to look for. You have a very good writing style!
xabandonedaccountx chapter 5 . 4/28/2010
Poor Remus. His heart is practically breaking and then he walks in on his love interest like that. And then Sirius smirks at him!
xabandonedaccountx chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
How did you think of the underground meadow? I can't wait to see what Remus comes up with from winning the bet. It's really cute how Sirius was confused about how Remus got more numbers than he did.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Great chapter, I'm really loving it.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Sirius really is a naughty boy, teasing Remus by wandering around naked and embarassing him about it infront of everyone.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
"Two in the afternoon is too early for a Monday" So true. A good start, I love the dialogue and when Sirius had to peel that condom off his foot.
portmanteaux chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
" A grin split the other man's face. "Patience has never been your strong suit. Suppose that's why you tried to get under Lily's robes on your second date."

"Tried?" Peter asked. "The way I heard it he—"

"Respected her privacy and told us nothing," Remus put in. "And even if he did, we wouldn't repeat it."

"Thank you." Lily smiled at him. "

That's a lovely bit of dialogue. My favorite.

I love this story. I just think Sirius is written fabulously. And Remus, too.
TheyCallMeCyclone chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
Continue3

I love where the story is going!

Cara is a deatheater...?
xNikoStarrx chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
I loved it! Your fic was really amaziing, and its good to finally read a Harry Potter fanfic where Peter was actually written as a friend to James Sirius Lilly and Remus and not some annoying little follower who everyone hated from the get go. I can't tell you how annoying it is when people let their feelings for the characters get in the way of how they portray them in fiction, t makes the storyline a tad bit unbelivable!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
Your descriptions and writing style were excellent! The emotions felt very real. Brilliant job! ::faves and adds to c2::
whatawaste chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
Oh I got so excited when I saw this story had been updated my mouth dropped open and a bit of banana came precariously close to falling out of it..

I love this story! Fantastic writing/plot/characters.

Didn't see that action packed ending coming but loved it all the same.

"You really are all talk. Unless you're pushed." From behind, she mouthed" christ that made me laugh.

Great job!
GiftFromGaia chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
That was so damn awesome. I just can't stop grinning XD

Thanks for the epic update 3