Reviews for Leash
AccioStarkid chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
Love love love it. Very believable. for some reason it reminded me of Bad Romance by Lady Gaga... there is something wrong with me. Loved it though!
Nongarak chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
Oh, an update! Whee!

Great chapter, I really liked it. For some reason, the sappiness of the first paragraph had me rolling in laughter. But It was good. Very good. I can't wait for another update, if there's one coming. Seems like a pretty good place to end, but I hope you don't. Anyways, keep on keepin' on and all that rot.
FullMoonDreams chapter 10 . 3/3/2010
Congrats on finishing the story.

Liked the drama of the ending and the hint of things to come with Peter and his girlfriend

Glad that Sirius finally found his courage.
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Sirius is a naughty, naughty boy... and yes, Remus, there's a reason why he doesn't mind you wanking to him. Nekkid.

I love them together as this sort of "Odd Couple"-with benefits. And your Marauders have delightfully snappy dialogue. Love. It.

And sexytiems will be happening soon? Yes, yes...
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
The hell?

I thought I had read a few chapters of this already. Damn. I've really neglected the HP crowd, haven't I?

Okay, you know what? I love your dialogue. I love it so damn much. And your Remus is very IC-I mean, it's so obvious with how he's drawn to Sirius ;-D Why, oh why did Jo kill them off?

M... nice slashy-tastic beginning!
Kuraiyoshi chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
Aaw, I was expecting some more angst to play out! *pouts* But that's okay... update soon!
MagicalWinry chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
Great chapter, UPDATE SOON!
Renai-chan chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
Glad Sirius is finally acting like a man D
SaNgO-ShIpPo chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
awesome!I loved it!update soon!XD
Allons-y Rosie chapter 9 . 10/11/2009
yay! omg so i deff teared up when Sirius was denying Remy but I loved how he fought for it! ah! i love this plz update soon!
Nongarak chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
Very nice. I didn't listen to The Bad Touch, but it was running through my head as I read. I liked this chapter, it's good to see Sirius finally admitted to wanting Remus. The scene with Regulus isn't going to go well, though. He'd probably snitch on them.

Anyways, great chapter, can't wait till the next update. Whee, story!
Heartsoar chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
What an amazing fic! I love the way this is written, and the characterization of Remus and Sirius. It just feels realistic, way more than any other RLSB fiv I've read. I'm so sad it's ending! Pretty please won't you keep it going longer? :)
Rita Arabella Black chapter 9 . 10/10/2009
I love happy endings! *sighs* Brilliantly written and your characters are so real. I think this is one of your best work.
FullMoonDreams chapter 9 . 10/9/2009
Nice to see that Sirius is finally coming around. I am keeping my fingers crossed that the next chapter will include him finally telling Remus that he loves him.

Interesting soundtrack - not heard that song in years.

Sorry to hear that the next chapter is the last one, but am glad that you won't be dragging this out too long or anything. As someone who has made that mistake in far too many stories (basically all my non-oneshots) I am pleased that you are not making my mistake.
SomeNameNoneWillRecognize chapter 8 . 10/5/2009
I love this! Man you totally left us hanging there didn't you. I can't wait to see how Sirius reacts to Peter knowing. I'm so glad Sirius isn't being retarded anymore. he loves Remus and he knows it!

Update soon 3