Reviews for Leash
respitechristopher chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
Oh dear. Oh, this isn't good for poor Remus at all now, is it?

And I just have a feeling that Lily's meddling ways are going to backfire on her rather spectacularly.

This could put Sirius off Remus for a very, very long time. Poor kids...
MagicalWinry chapter 8 . 10/3/2009
Oh dear, I hope Peter's knowing won't scare Sirius off. UPDATE ASAP! I love this story.
MagicalWinry chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
YAY! Love this chapter, they're together.
MagicalWinry chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
I can't believe Sirius! Poor Remus' heart is being shattered and Sirius is having fun. I hope it gets better for Remus or Sirius finds an attraction towards Remus soon.
MagicalWinry chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Poor Remus, having to deal with Sirius beautiful body but not touch it.
MagicalWinry chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This looks to be a really good start to a really good story. I can't wait for more!
Nongarak chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Hoshit Peter walked in on them. That's hilarious. I just read the entirety of this fic, and I must say, it is incredible. I'm not usually one for slash, but you have written it hella well. Great job, hope you update soon!
Allons-y Rosie chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
aww shit. damn peter, he ruins everthing! ahaha great chapter plz update soon!
LeMaki chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Wow. This is excellent! The whole range of emotions is so... Realistic! I love it!
GreekGoddessHestia chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
The start if this was so well written. You've described evryone of Remus' feeling in absolute detail. That sso hard to come by in some FanFictions and yo've gotten it spot on.

I will deffinetly be looking forward to the next chapter.

Tashie xo
Lady Annikaa chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Can't wait to see what happens now that peter knows!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Excellent chapter. I love when you update.
sharlie25 chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
I love way you have displayed Remus' insecurities in this chapter and the progression of what Sirius' willing to admit with regards to his feelings for Remus! I hope you update this again soon!
FullMoonDreams chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Oh dear, I hope that Peter seeing them won't freak out Sirius and cause him to back off.

Nice to see you have updated again.
Psycho Hippy chapter 8 . 9/30/2009
Ah I love this story so much! :D I'm not sure whether or not to be happy that Peter found out...just as long as Sirius doesn't freak out and break Remus' heart then it's fine. Cause you wouldn't do that to Remus. Right?
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »