Reviews for The Colours of the City Lights
SunEyedGirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I love all your stories, but this is my favourite. You made the city of New York into virtually its own character, and your ability to write so well in present tense is masterful. Beautiful story!
joeycreek9 chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
lovely story as always...i start one chapter and just can't stop reading!

this is your second story were you've had a negative pregnancy break them apart, which is an interesting concept i've toyed with in the past in other forms of writing. but have you considered maybe seeing what an actual pregnancy would do? maybe it would tear them apart. maybe lucas would freak out and walk away, and that would scare her so bad she wouldn't want to let him back. just a thought.

keep up the good work!
lovely35 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
love the story, very
iNsPired 61 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
this was really good, as usual. i love your writing. thnx, keep up the great work
ficwriter4 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
this is such a beautiful story. i think it captures both of them so perfectly.

I also just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for being such an amazing writer... even though leyton got the happy ending they deserved on the show, i'm pretty sad that it might have been the last leyton scenes we get, but having you as a writer on here makes everything better because I know you'll be coming up with amazing one-shots and stories... Also! Maybe you could write a one-shot (or even a story) about leyton's life after they leave tree hill and raise sawyer? just an idea, because if anyone can write the perfect one... i think its you!
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
loved it
a.k.a.-ashley chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Such a perfect and beautiful ending for this story that I absolutely love. I loved that they tried a slow build up that eventually just exploded. And I loved the Brooke/Peyton dialogue in this, it was so sharp and so them. Another great piece of work from you!
chantelle564 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
i love this story! please do a follow-up for their wedding and having the babies!

i loove LEYTON!
rainbowbutterflie chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Yay!

I loved it. (:

It was amazing.
yaba chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
OMG i totally didn't realize this was the end but in a way it fit perfectly! i LOVED this sexy side of leyton that you always hint at so beautifully and i definitely love the way their relationship evolved, it was wonderful, i love your writing, i love how you have different themes in all your stories and i definitely love this story. amazing!

Yana
DKnAK chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Aw... a happy ending. Thank you :-)
RJMoonspell4 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Good post and probabl ending. Although i was expecting a bit of them talking about the past.
bkworm52 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Great story. It begs for a epilogue with their wedding and a bit about their future...please?
inevitablevauseman chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Okay, as if you hadn't had be crying enough in the last chapter. I'm STILL crying.

That was...Goodness, I can't even come up with a word right now. It was...Amazing...Phenomenal...Brilliant...And so damn beautiful, wow.

Please don't ever, and I really mean ever, stop writing. Honestly, it'd be one of the biggest shames, ever. And I really, really, really hope that you continue writing LP, because I know that you're going to come pretty dang close to filling the void of them being gone.

Just, again...Wow. And boy am I glad I read this at home, with nobody around...People would've thought I was having a meltdown.

Incredible.