Reviews for Doubles to Couples
Paugei chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
FINISH! That's my review x)
Rj chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
Nice job with this story please update it's really good
Kitty723 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Why is this not continued? Please update
nequam-tenshi chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
haha! Love the angry Tezuka!

Happy Holidays!
This-is-Blasphemy chapter 5 . 11/12/2009
Dude! Make another chapter soon! I love this! :P

BeiJingChan
RAVEalution chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
AW it ended! Why? This was great! I wanted to see how far into crap they got themselves into! lol tho I do wish Oishi and Eiji were in that room for longer period of time but knowing Inui he already has another plan set up doesn't he? unless Tezuka stalks him like a hawk. XD nice chapter, great story, pls update soon!
gin7654 chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
please hurry i want to read it so much XD i think it is so cute and cant wait to read the rest of it! XD
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
ACK!

oh NO! oh NO! oh NO!

they will dead.. they WILL DEAD!
setr chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
uh-oh they're in trouble... hahah I would not want to anger Oishi or Tezuka and to do both in the span of a few hours hahah oh dear.

Eiji is adorably clueless is he not? Love the guy but he needs to realize that his feelings for Oishi extend beyond regular friends.

I am a bit worried for what Touya might do... the guy doesn't seem to be giving up...

great chapter )
bree-marie chapter 4 . 6/27/2009
This is good! I can't wait for the next chapter.
tokyo girl 05 chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
Nya This is amazing! I really cannot wait to read more Heh heh heh... Distract Tezuka at all cost XD
YaoiFanaticFreak chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
ahakzz!

Oishi's already know about their plan!

LOL
Valle123 chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
Really nice chapter, and I just have the doubt if that diary is really Inuis job. Keep on going.
setr chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
yay an update!

oh Oishi admit it already you love him hahaha

I love how long it took him to figure out why they got locked in
Mirror Of The Ocean chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
ahaha... it would be inui and no one else (maybe fuji though) to write a fanfic with diffrent names about his teammates X'D