Reviews for Until You Are Able To Feel
The Lefty Matt chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Once again, you impress me with your writing. It's beautifully deep, filled to the brim with so many emotions. I could practically feel the confusion Axel did in the last chapter. Anyways, I'm glad I've found another one of your amazing pieces of literature, and don't doubt that you'll continue to amaze me as I read more of your beautiful work.
Vietta chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
*sniff* This story makes me want to cry! It's so passionate yet so depressing! I really hope you continue to update it because I think you're a fantastic writer and want you to continue this!
Nicor Warg-Fyrweorm chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
*w* I have just started reading that story and I'm dying for more!

Hello! I should introduce myself first... Name's Nicor

Warg-Fyrweorm and I love your story! Well, maybe would be correct to say that I love Axel and Roxas as FRIENDS and your story is the best one I found 'til now that suits my expectatives... And, 'cause it isn't based on 356/2 Days or similars, it's perfect for me! I have just started with 356/2 Days, so I know absolutely nothing about it :P

I really like your story. I have to say that's the first one I have ever read in second person, and I like it Of course it shouldn't be if it wasn't for your writing style, you know. People would tell you a lot!

Thanks for writing such a good story and don't worry about when would you be able to post again: you could be sure I'll be there to read and review with all my soul!

And, besides, your story has become too intersting to only read and leave

Thanks again and see you,

Nicor Warg-Fyrweorm
Blahblahblah chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
I want to start by saying that I usually HATE fics that are written in second person; but this fic is amazing. I find that second person can sometimes come off as bossy, or too fake because reading it, one knows that they are not, in fact, battling heartless or having sex with Axel (yes please) but are sitting at work with nothing better to do than sit at their computer and read fanfic during lunch. However, they way you are writing this is somehow perfect. The narritive is just plain awesome- it really gets the reader into the story without being over the top with the whole YOU ARE DOING THIS NOW feel I find most second person narration has. So keep it up! I don't know what exactly you are doing that keeps your narration so comfortable ( I know, I'm kinda unhelpful) but keep doing it. And I need to tell you, the entire time I was reading that chapter I kept going " ok, now Roxas kisses him. He saw that fight- logic is on his side... Nope, not after that paragraph? Ok, er any second now... Damn." this is no lie. I was muttering out loud for all to hear. It's a good thing it got my neighbors into kh (and slash) a while ago or I would be the office freak ;) thank god for cool co-workers.
Nekotsubasa chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Wow...

This is so... just... wow. I absolutely love it.

It's written amazingly, and the emotion is just so... I mean... wow.

You certainly have a lot of talent. What can I say? You've wowed me. The second person is really cool, since you mostly just see first person and third person.

And the whole concept, and everything is just... wow. XD I can't wait for the next chapter.
kurosora1984 chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
WAI ARE YOU SO STRESSED! *STRESSES ABOUT YOUR STRESS* D8 D8 D8 D8 D8 D8 D8!

...

To REVIEW, though...oh man. Wait, did I already tell you about how I fucking love Axel's little losing control outburst and how it was all led into by that little conversation and then the resulting fight and then Roxas' influence on him just had him going so fucking NUTS and losing control and he's got no idea WHY, and basically it's the most fascinating situation and you handle it so massively well that, for fuck's sake, I can never get enough of it, ESPECIALLY THE FREAK OUT PART! DID I MENTION THIS YET? YES?

...

SHIT. XD

My appreciation is so bland and flat and repetitive, not at ALL what you deserve for this FABULOUS FIC which I definitely don't deserve. ALKSJFALK;DJ I love you.

FEEL BETTER LOVE! I AM THINKING OF YOU!
chibi heishi chapter 4 . 3/4/2010
Poor guys. Poor poor guys.
kurosora1984 chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
UM AND I HAVE TO SAY AGAIN HOW I LOVE THIS ONE TOO. I love their fight, it's wonderful to see how under each others SKIN they get, and I love Roxas' cold experiment, ESPECIALLY CONSIDERING AHEM AHEM LATER EXPERIMENTS OMG. "Takes a boy and a girl" HAHA oh just wait, Roxas. XD

And I personally don't mind if you disregard 358 or BBS since I do that constantly because I haven't played them and prolly won't get to. ANYWAY. You just keep on being amazing just like this. ;D

I LOVE YOU! HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND!
Forced Smile chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
Two chapters in one day, you witch. 3

I love how at the end, despite the awkward air lingering, they're still able to fall back into their regular mood. You described Axel's fear and desperation perfectly from the beginning to the end of it, and his way of making it up to Roxas was definitely a very memorable part of the chapter.

Still diggin' the second point of view. Very interesting switch up from Roxas to Axel. Next chapter will be back to Roxas? Poor golden boy got roughed up a bit today.

Waiting here for the next installment! I don't mind the wait~

~ Glacier Mist
KiteFight chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
D'aw, I liked this chapter, It's so sweet how Axel takes care of Roxas! 3

I hope your writer's block/schedule clears up!
kurosora1984 chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
EHEHE, I am always here. *spooky music* XD And GOD woman, who in their right MIND would be upset at ALL, especially when you write GORGEOUSNESS like THIS, for ME of all people! I mean, SRSLY. I don't deserve something so lovely from someone so awesome, don't deserve it at ALL, so why on earth would I bitch about TIMING? *hughughug*

KEEPING TO THE TOPIC OF A REVIEW, lol, I LOVE THIS. AUGH, the INTENSITY of Axel's whole...PERSONALITY in relation to Roxas! *fangasms* WOW. I mean, Roxas just brings this OUT of him, this INDESCRIBABLE...AGH I DON'T EVEN KNOW! But gods, it's addicting. AXEL. UGH. I LOVE HIM.

And I still love you so so so so so so so SO SO SO SO SO much, don't you forget it! And I'm INCREDIBLY grateful for this fic, NO MATTER WHEN YOU WRITE IT OR HOW MUCH. The point is that you even WOULD. *INFINTE LOVE SPASMGASMING* And I'm sorry for spamming you with my insta!replying again, lol. I'M JUST SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ONLINE AGAIN! *grin grin grin* XD XD

*INFINITE LOVE DEATH RAY BEAM!* XD XD XD (OK, I'll shut up now. XD )
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Thats rude! The person you wrote this for didn't even bother to review it.

Grr! Makes me mad...
pairalwaysn4ever chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
at first i didn't like the way you wrote "you" the whole entire time, but then it kindof made sense since he had not heart, so good choice with that.

yeah for a new story by my fav author.

...one thing though don't forget to update your other stories!

good luck on your next chapy
1557757 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Ahh... :)

It was simple, sweet, and in second person. I love writing in second person and, although it wasn't the best second person story I've read so far, it was well-written none the less and I enjoyed the simplicity of the emotions in the story.

Excellent as always,

-Minikimii
Schizzar chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Gah I took forever to read this because I haven't had the time! (Kicks pile of homework over a cliff) But now I have read it and I find it interesting how it's written in Second Point of View. It's like...I don't know but it makes it tons more interesting to read and seems more...I don't know the word for it but I guess realistic fits, sort of.

I would like to see how this plays out so I will wait impatiently for the next chapter because I'm impatient by nature! Ah...shame on me.

Oh and another note, I like how you portray Axel in this. It just seems more like him than in your other stories, not that the other stories are bad and now I'm rambling! (Gasp!)

So yeah, I shall shut myself up and say that I can't wait for more!