Reviews for Scrapbook
Pebblepaw chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
What? I don't get it, what's going on?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
This story is utterly sweet and yet heartbreaking. The parts when Gilbert remembers his past made me cry. I absolutely love Ludwig as a big-brother. I truly hope that you'll prosecute this Reborn-AU, because in the wordl there is not enough of the two German brothers.
Aya-of-the-night chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
WUT O.O Please, if you find the time, are you going to finish this? I hope you do D':
It's really good u And I find Child!Prussia adorable :3
BellaPur chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Well first of all WOW! I love little Gilbert! He is adorable. Fail-Parent-Germany is adorable! Arthur is adorable!
So, is Gilbert... Gilbert? Has Prussia been shrunk into a child or is he completely different?
Who cares! I love this!
Lady Weavile chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
My older brother had that happen to him... its scarry i tell you...

this is cute because most germany prussa fanfics are incest... im glad this is just brotherly bonding :) and it seems like germany would go out and buy a ton of parenting books lol

Lady Weavile
The-Alizarin-Possum534 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
0,0 What a great story! Thanks for including Arthur (and introducing him as a smoking alcoholic) and NOT including... ANY... kind of GerIta. There are so many good stories that just ruin my mood because they include that one tiny little GerIta line (I shouldn't be that sensitive). Little Prussia certainly is being a very awesome little brother and Germany certainly is being a very (-overprotective-) awesome big brother/mother/lil' brother. I'm enjoying reading it so make sure you know that!
Kagimine chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
ASDFGHJKL; YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE REACTION I HAD WHEN I GOT AN EMAIL NOTIFICATION ABOUT THIS FANFIC.
I, truthfully, reread this fanfic so many times over; I even have it saved on my itouch so I can reread it when I don have wifi, so this made me flip out! I'm so thrilled this is updated, seeing as it was one of my Alerts that I was sure weren't ever being updated.

Ok, actual review time: I love how your style has developed over time; before, it had the same concept of jumping around and using the odd inserts and repeating important phrases or words (similar to my current style, actually, though mine is much more amature), but by now, I feel like you're damn close to perfecting it.
The way you portrayed a deeper side of Prussia, the twisted and warped and mutilated apart then sewn back together image, is wonderful. The image you gave Russia, a horrid monster with a lead pipe, fit in perfect with Prussia's probable mindset, as he wouldn't look into his enemy's feelings or reasonings.

The way the words and phrases and sentences melded together was perfection and UGH I JUST LOVE THIS SP MUCH. I don't know what else to say; it's rather hard to pinpoint the exact details that make this piece of literature as wonderful as I make it out to be, but you've just outdone yourself, in my opinion.

Applaud yourself, dear! :)
Vampchick2010 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
poor gilbert. he is suffer the previous incarnation's memories. good thing that ludwig is there to comfort him. i love this concept. little!gilbert is so cute. parent!ludwig is awesome.
last chapter 7 . 6/20/2012
OMG! I remember thisss! This was one of the first Hetalia fanfiction I have read! :D I love brotherly Prussia and Germany! This story is awesome. Pleaseee dont't give it up!:)
MuffinPirate chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
Wow! This was the last thing I expected to see updated, ever! But, I am glad. This story has always made me happy (I have re-read it several times!), and little Gilbo is the greatest to picture.

This chapter, is it what Gilbert is going through in chapter 2? Or is it a completely different event? Though a bit confusing, still it is very good!
Naviar chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
YesYesYes! I remember these! I saw that you hadn't updated in ages, so I figured it was a dead storyline. Don't give up!
Kara2992 chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Dear God! It's been quite a loong while since the last time I saw this! But I'm glad to see you might be retaking it again, rereading reminded me of how much I loved these oneshots X3
SenkiroWolf chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
Oh God, It's Gilly's memories as Prussia coming through. Will he remember all of them eventually?

(Dear Lord, you have no idea how much I have missed you!)
TheEmprissOfHell chapter 7 . 6/4/2012
oh i was so glad you updated your story when i noticed it i almost squelled with delight. i liked this chapter i was curious if he was going to have dreams of his past life.
FEARMEfrancis chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
I love this! A little Gilbert; how awesome! I can't wait for the rest of the UN to meet him!