Reviews for Con Grazia
sister socrates chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
this story is really, seriously beautiful. thank you for your words.
SonnetST chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh, this is so sweet! Some of the stuff is a little rushed, and felt a little... eh, like the ending, it felt kind of rushed.
*snickers* Me n' Gustafa have the same favorite color!
Little Poppet chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw...Lumina and Gustafa make such a good pairing, I've just realized, because of their passion of music! That was beautiful, especially the ending, which made me smile a lot:) And I hope your grandmother gets better. Cancer is a horrible illness. x
Elle chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow, this was just BEAUTIFUL. It may be my favorite fanfic that I've read. I usually don't like present tense stories, but you did it so well that at first I didn't even notice the tense. Your story made me think, too. It's great.

I did not really understand the part when she found out something was wrong with Romana. It was a little vague, so at first I thought she was breaking down over Gustafa's blindness. I had to read it a few times before I understood. I'm not sure if it's just me, or what.

All in all, amazing. :)
lima.bear chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
This really was gorgeous. So different from the first impression you might get from the characters, Gustafa a hippie, Lumina a stereotypical rich girl, like that. You made them deeper characters than I've seen them portrayed. Very nice work! *faves*
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I think it's...beautiful.

Stunning. Eye-grabbing. Intricate.

Gustafa's secret and Lumina's struggle...

Just, lovely.

You just might have won that contest, haha, except I can't remember the other entries and therefore can't make an informed guess at all. You and Kuruk make me feel sad that I haven't put out anything nearly as golden as the oneshots you've been crafting. Mini masterpieces, these.

Your style continues to be amazingly beautiful, and if you're not careful I'm going to sneak over to your home in Canada and suck all your creativity out of you for myself. Watch out, haha. ;)
Golden Camellia chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I'm so naughty. :(

I read this TWICE, favourited it, and left.. no review! Not that my reviews are *special* or anything.. but you know, people normally read and review. So slap me if you want.

I feel Lumina's pain so much. My piano teacher is Malaysian.. and so strict, like Romana. But she does have good intentions. She just wants me to get it right so down the road I won't have difficulty with it. But still.. agh, what was my point again?

Urr.. well, since I've forgotten, I'm going to tell you how absolutely captivating your writing is.

Every word enthralled me. It was so simple, but so incredible at the same time. UGH. Why can't I write even a little bit like this?

Incomparably wonderful.

xxCammie
lasafam chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This was just absolutely beautiful. I like being able to relate to Lumina, being a pianist myself. Excellent work :D
Ballad of the Fool chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This.

This is beautiful.

I absolutely loved it.

Gustafa is one of my favorite characters, and you portrayed him wonderfully.
Diddly Diddly D chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
That, was one of the best stories I have read. It's very thought provoking, just wonderful. I love it. ]

Keep writing. And all of those little Cliches people put on reveiws.
IluvRoxas chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
this is a beautiful piece. I think you did well with this story.

I'm not a fan of Gustafa nor Lumina... but i think this is well

written. I do hope you will update more of these kinds of fic in the

future.
Tozz chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Frankly, this was gorgeous. I'm sitting here dumbfounded right now. I'm not really sure how to convey how much this touched me...honestly, you always sweep me off my feet, but this is ridiculous. Brilliant. Excellent. Exhilarating. All insufficient adjectives to describe this work. :) Lovely job.
Vook chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hi there. Look...I thought this was beautiful.

I've been playing the piano for 15 years myself, and I know exactly how all this really feels. This is why I want to play Chopin all the time; I don't care if the notes are all right or wrong, I just want to get my feelings out with piano, and no one was more passionate about the piano than Chopin himself. This last performance I recently gave of Chopin's 13th Nocturne in C Minor, I'm kind of frustrated with, not just because it was kind of sloppy, but because I felt like I didn't bring out literally ALL of the emotions I feel when I hear performances of it.

And you shouldn't worry too much about your writing here, either. You did this for a cause, right? To try and reach out to your own grandmother. That's where your heart really was when you wrote this...so don't worry too much about a few lines or phrases that don't really come out the way you want them to.

Please do keep writing. I love music, I love piano, I love Lumina, and I love HM fics that combine all of them to the best of the author's expression. :)