Reviews for The Long Road
vivian397 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
My tears will not stop coming
Caramel.Raven chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This is heart-breaking. I'm just sitting here trying to keep the tears from spilling.
androidromance chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Beautifully written. I just cried my eyes out in the middle of a family is magnificent.
Leavinghome chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Dear Lord.

I can't breathe. I can't even cry. I feel... endless despair. There is so much loneliness. God, I can't breathe.

Maybe my brain isn't functioning properly because it's 1:30 am.

...But what I'm trying to say is that this story is incredibly powerful. And well-written. And if it was about a happier theme, I'd say beautiful. I am so devastated right now after reading this and I don't even know why.

Congratulations on this masterpiece.
pleasurablepain chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Awwwwwww sad! That was really good wonderful heart wrenching one shot... awwwwww im all dresssed now im gong to go reread one of your happier stories now and I hope I feel better then.
Gracie-19 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
This was so sad! I'm so sorry for poor Spock! You wrote him down perfectly, by the way! You managed to make him feel su much but at the same time he never went out of character. You are a wonderful writer!

Ouch, really.

I'm at a loss of words, so... Just... beautiful!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
woooooow. oh my. this was so wonderfully profound. thanks for the read.
Doni chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Moving.
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Oh very good! I really really enjoyed

this thanks

for

sharing xx
Erestory chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
In all my life and my long years of reading fandom, i have never read a more beautiful or heartbreaking piece as this. What you captured is beautiful and graceful. Thank You.
MegKevin chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
words don't even come close. i'm not even going to try.

How? How can rip away all the layers and covers and tear straight to the eloquent, raw emotion at the very core of, of everything?

-MegKevin
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
*cries* & this is why I don't want to watch Generations again. Remembering bits from when I saw it 10 years ago is enough.

Great story, & very sad but true that regardless of what would seem to be an inescapable conclusion, if positions were reversed Kirk would search (& most probably find) him. Sad but enjoyable to read :)
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
This was just... wow. Your characterization of Spock is perfect, and the fic itself was really beautiful.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
So lovely, and so touching - and it rings very true to the character of Spock. Nice job.
black.n.blu chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Beautiful, beautiful angst. I love this so much! Poor Spock. Awesome ending, and I love how this is paired with Silver in the Dark.