Reviews for Heresy! The Adventures of Commissar Conna Dalvar
Isador Akios chapter 16 . 9/12/2011
Very well written, as was the rest of the story so far. I cannot wait to read more.
ErwinYukari chapter 16 . 7/13/2011
Man, I love this. Grammar could do with some work though. Keep up the good work! :D
JeenaLight chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
This story has been wonderful so far, but this chapter really got me! My Drama Troupe is getting ready to put on Little Shop of Horrors right now. :)
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 15 . 3/31/2011
Amazing - I had thought this fic had lapsed into oblivion. It was quite the pleasant surprise to find a new chapter waiting for me - albeit a short one. Do please post the new chapter as soon as you can, I look forward greatly to seeing it.
Isador Akios chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
Good chapter. Too short for my liking, but still good. Yay Emperor's Day! So, does it snow on Terra in July then? Good to have you back.
Nero Vipus chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
hey, i almost did think you'd forgotton us... :( well, good to see you havent. feel free to take your time of course :)
Nero Vipus chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
in the words of one of the people reviewing my stories: "a shortie but goodie" :D
Isador Akios chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
Wow... That's beautiful. I don't know if I'm the only one who thought this but: It's also sad. I feel sorry for her. I love your writing. Take your time for the next chapter but... don't take too long eh?

Isador Akios chapter 12 . 3/20/2010
:O What, no anesthetic? :*(

Khorne would be a terrifying dentist. Nice adaptation. :D
Nero Vipus chapter 12 . 3/11/2010
hehe, nice. Good to have you back :)
jagfast chapter 12 . 1/6/2010
Excellent story! Very funny and well thought out!

Favorited.
Isador Akios chapter 11 . 11/28/2009
AH! MY EYES! :D I like her dad. You might want to do a spell check, particularly in the last paragraph or two. Just some minor things.
Isador Akios chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Really cool chapter. I like the way you describe the battlefield, leaving everything not directly important to the imagination... And my imagination can be pretty wild :D Can't wait to read more. Neither can your legions of adoring fans, I guarantee you :D
Nero Vipus chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
very nice :D but why the exterminatus...? that seems a bit extreme for an orc infestation...
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Good to see you still around. Don't worry, everyone forgets to update once in a while. Just don't do it to much (says the pot to the kettle). Although, I have to ask, in 40k, what on earth is a grox? And I am assuming a Gargant is an Orky Titan thingy, right?