Reviews for Knights
Please update
Ugh John tell her how you feel!

Kitty likes u too
M J Azilem chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
Nicely done very interesting
DelusionNyssa chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
I like the fact John stayed because of Kitty, but maybe they should talk about going or staying longer. I like the territorial claim John place by taking her roll. Might be cute to see a slightly jealous or territorial Kitty when it comes to John. Logan could give John advice since they both have animal instinct it seems. And I totally see a fight between John and Bobby. Amazing story, thank you.
DelusionNyssa chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I love how John refers to her as his Kitty. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Sarah338 chapter 8 . 3/8/2013
I haven't enjoyed a story so much for a long time - thanks :)
Namii-ya chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
You gotta continue this story or else, ill die D:

It's an awesome story btw :)
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Why didn't she make herself and John intangible?
Kelly chapter 8 . 3/18/2011
Oh my god. I will literally get on my knees and beg you to finish this. It's such an amazing story. Bring Kitty and Pyro back together, I don't like Rogue. ):

Keep updating PLEASE. (:
xsoulryder chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
Please continue to update this fic! Its the best kyro fic I've come across so far and would b a pity to c it end. keep up the good work! Bobby is just too goody good for my liking. Hope to c somemore kyro soon.
felinefairy100 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
Ok. So I know you haven't updated on this story in awhile but I thought I would tell you anyway. I LOVE this story and the cuteness that pours from it. And because you asked your readers what we wanted to see I'll throw an idea out there. I'm thinking that John keeps seeing Bobby and Kitty around and truly convinces himself that she belongs and he doesn't even though he's become friends with Rogue. So John leaves to go back to the life he knows the best. Kitty hears that he left from one of the students and decides to go after him.
TheMaggleton chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
Pretty pretty pretty please continue! I love everything about this story! It's wicked good!
Wolfpack pride chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Ooh, I like this story. I've never read a Kitty/Pyro story but yours is good. I really like the character developement. I would love to see Logan pull Kitty aside and have a heart to heart like he did with Rogue. I hope you continue this.
T.H chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
I really enjoy this fanfic. I don't normally read fanfic, period, but after checking up on some FictionPress stories, I thought, "Why not?" and went to explore FanFiction. I barely remember any pairings and couples from X-Men (not even Kitty/Pyro, unfortunately), but I did recall a friend of mine mentioning Kitty/Pyro. And since Kitty is my favorite character...

I like what you've done with their characters. I vaguely recall Pyro as a "the guy with the fire that went to Magneto's side", but now I do think I know him better. Kitty's uncertainty with Pyro's strange behavior is written very well, and Pyro's realization that he is in love with Kitty was an absolutely brilliant moment. I'll be checking up on this fanfic, most definitely!

...And I just realized I called Kitty Kitty and John Pyro. My brain is so weird with names.
Veggie chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Love the story but start to make kitty feel more for John and make them begin to spend more time together and plz make John kick Bobbys but I beg of u iceman is so annoying but you gotta love this pyro and kitty fic best one I've read and this is one of my first times reviewing but this story has me hanging off my seat update soon plz keep writing