Reviews for Chuck vs His Brain
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Very good, very funny. Terribly Chuck-ish. I wonder if Morgan is running around in there somewhere.
Joel McHale chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Moar now.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 5/22/2009
Awesome. I half expected the Intersect to show up as a Bond-looking Chuck taking control. You do a great hob with protocols and such.
blc chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
This whole story is so cleverly written- bravo. But I've got to say- the Bryce/syphilis/everyone spitting in disgust bit amused me no end.
Asgardian750 chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Jesus, I wonder what the Chuck nation was thinking letting Chuck sleep with Jill then having her turn out to be Fulcrum. Somebody will get canned for that.

Although, you should write a chapter where Chuck does indeed sleep with Sarah, wonder what the Chuck nation would be doing about then.
breezyyy chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
love love love the story! amazing funny
lucky713 chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
PLeasure seems like both a fun and smart guy to have around. DEfinitely don't kill him.

Great chappie.
joe chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
awesome
Poa chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Hello WaX! What the heck? I loved Chapter 3... and chapter 2...and chapter 1... and now chapter 4!

I loved the BC Evan talking up the protein shakes. "Access denied!" Holy crap! And then Pleasure jumps into Gammah's arms! LOL I enjoyed the muting of HIS vocal cords for the private message. Great lines throughout: "We are under an Intersect flash!" And Pleasure has really stolen the show with his 3D glasses and popcorn. "Engage." LOL

I am really looking forward to the Casey kiss. Also, is there a Casey component to one of your characters? You might have one already, but I am a little slow to catch on and probably missed the clues. Thanks for another terrific chapter, WaX!
Rockchick4jc chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
It was perfectly well liked lol.

One typo “Chuck, did you just flashed?” should be "flash"

Other than that, This one was like perfect lol. I love when the brain command center people refer to Sarah as "the GODDESS" it's so funny lol

Well, I'm off to go re-read my next chapter so I can post it.

Until next time,

Rockchick4jc
canuck09 chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
So Pleasure stepped it up this chapter didn't he? I liked how the other instincts trusted him enough to go with the flow during the flash. Also had to lol at the Control Center's reaction to the Kung Fu line, great stuff.
007chuck chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
wow you do good work i must say
truthseekr chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Super . . . Waffle!

Best geek greatness-BCE knows the way of the temp.

Glad to see Logic and Gammah carrying on and CS and Pleasure psyching out the WBCs. This has been loads of fun. Great job SuperWaffle!
jagged1 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Just getting caught up with this - I'll label it: funny, original, and a money back guarantee to plaster a smile on your face!

Sounds like you have a pile of ideas to sift through, so that is great. Thanks!
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I'm really excited to see how his brain handles the new protocols.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »