Reviews for Monday
Ladyluck523 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Very nicely written! Hallucination!Amber is so evil and cruel. Poor House. You really feel for him. It's telling that Cuddy is there for him. I'm anxious to see how she will react once House tells her what he update soon! :)
spartanharrier chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Thank you - that is perfect, perfect, perfect. Please write more!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Freaking awesome. FREAKING awesome.
GiggleSnortCharade chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I nearly

Neearly cried when I read this AH

Amber is so

EVIL good lord

This isn't a oneshot is it? It can't be a oneshot. It's too good to be a oneshot. Please write more!

I have to know how Cuddy reacts!
steph chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
a-FREAKIN'-mazing! beautiful . . . but u've got to do more, u can't just leave it there . . . please, pretty please, more more MORE!
LegendaryHighFive chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
CONTINUE!
Eryaforsthye chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I enjoyed this; your writing style is very simple and stark here and it really fits the mood.

This was fascinating to read - your portrayal of hallucination!Amber (and Cuddy) are particularly brilliant.

I look forward to seeing what you do with this. :)

*faves and alerts*
It Was Lupus Once chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
oh my goodness i love this. please, please, please continue. i loved the season finale, but i'm still a little tiny bit heartbroken over it. this is really helping that part of me heal. i really hope you'll continue!
Citiesofcolor chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
NO! Why do you stop here! You are going to continue this, right? Cuz not would just be cruel and unusual. I'm warning you... lol

Okay, down to business. The story is great, very attention-getting, and all the characters are in character. Grammar is very good, I noticed no mistakes. You attention to detail is impeccable. The dialogue is written smartly and is easy to follow.

Grade: A
Sybil Olivier chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
i liked it, it was well written. I'm glad your continuing
silver.wings.34 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
ah! so fantastic! I'll have to watch for more to help me survive withdrawl! lol but really, great job!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2