Reviews for Naruto Namikaze and the Goblet of Fire
Plz continue this fanfic
avatarlopes chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
very nice
Harry x hermione chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
Great start love the story so far please update soon
uscias chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
Please update soon.
goat99 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Sounds great for the firt chapter
Pls more soon
philipjoseph chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
good strory but updates are taking too long despite people sending you 80 rewievs
avidnarutofan chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
This is a really well written chapter in my opinion. The scene with tsunade throwing a chair at naruto and screaming at him was simply hilarious, i almost fell off my seat. Its good to see another anbu naruto again. It is very rare to find a story that has naruto as the anbu commander so its a nice change having him in the position. Although being in anbu demands and implies serious behaviour, i still feel the need to say that i am relieved that naruto is serious and more mature. I have to admit that sauke calling naruto a respectful title is a bit weird since it is rather uncommon but ifind it to be a welcome change. I'm sure you got this question before but why is Gaara a konoha ninja? Don't get me wrong,i like change its just that i'm curious. I had to laugh at the line where anko was thinking of offering dumbledore as a sacrifice to her snakes. It was just HILARIOUS! With naruto's introduction, when he kissed the hand of a Beauxbatons student, was it Fleur? About the pairing, could you perhaps just make it a plain naruto/fleur pairing? I just don't see a harem happening in the harry potter universe but thats just me. All in all, this is one of my favourite narutoharry potter crossovers so i beg of you to please update this story. If i may, would you and any other reviewers perhaps like to take a look at my profile page. I have a pole up with instructions for it on various ideas i have for a narutoharry potter crossover. Cheers.
FaraamKnight chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Please continue this story!
willowmaruis chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Write more please!
AaronTheHunter chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
very good make more pls :p
Markus-Antonius chapter 1 . 5/7/2014