Reviews for Under the Table
ec-writes chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
This story is quite silly. Where's there rest? :(
Doks chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Well, this story is nice, but you know that all of these chapters could be attached in only one even though it would become a big one shot), right?

Anyway, I liked very much the way Edward behaved seeing Winry drunk. It was very nice to them... well... interacting p

Tell me, this is the whole story? I mean, it seems to be incomplete (as the status tell us). Did you really give up? Please, update! I wanna read the rest! I can be pretty annoying XD

You write very well and your plots are mostly interesting... the only thing I didn't like was the honest "talk" Edward had with Al. I don't think he would as him to leave or something... I think he would find a way to do that while Al was... I don't know... looking for kitties XD

So, I hope I can see a new chapter of this story soon (like tomorrow -not)

Doks
Laura chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
this is amazing! lol and hillarious. is they're going to be another chapter? i sooooo hope there is!
Awesomeness chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
XD I loved it!
IOTR chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
OH my god. You need to continue this, seriously! :D
IOTR chapter 2 . 2/26/2010
Ahaa I love how you wrote Ed! His quiet fury is so in character for this type of thing. :)
Britt chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Write more!

Luv, Britt
Romancelover1321 chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
Poor poor poor Ed. I really hope he comes out with all of his two normal human limbs because he is in so freaking trouble. Awesome job, no complaints, laughed my but um I think that wraps it up.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Please say this story isn't ended? It needs more. Please?
KurukiXV chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I LOLed throughout this whole story. It was awesome and I loved the cute EdWin. Favorite!
BronyBerry0 chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
I laughed so hard. I hope you update soon, I wanna see some lemon ;D
XxTheKawiiPuppyDawgxX chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I could -TOTALLY- see this happening, Roy is such a pervert.. but hey, we love him!
Kame-tan chapter 4 . 6/10/2009
you should continue this and show what happens to Havoc and Mustang...Ed did say he was gonna kill them (well, at least Mustang...Havoc is going to get maimed). MORE ONEGAISHIMASU!
We rock the house chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
Aw i really like it! you should make it into a longer story!or atleast an epilog like you said in the first chapter. Yeah but anyway its a fantastic story and i cant wait to hear more! keep up the good work!
HackedAt chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
Couldnt stop laughing.

“You’re a horny drunk.” - And THAT is made of epic!

Well done.