Reviews for Luna's Secret
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
Interesting AU, I must admit, but not bad. It all sort of came together in a way. First off I must say that even though I wished Harry would marry Luna rather than Ginny, I've never read the pair before, but this was a gentle, sweet piece. Very good. I always imagined Loony would be something more than human I'm not sure if fae is your own or someone else's, but I liked the uniqueness of it and how it was so clearly her. Again, good job :)
ShinyTogeticFTW chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Very interesting, to say the least. I always liked Luna, but I prefer pairing her with Neville... To each their own I guess, and to offer fair, open-minded feedback with no bias, I would say great job!
in stars chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
This is good. I like it. You did well and you really made the emotion sink through.

You are a good writer.
Carma Nightmare chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
i did not notice her speach quirk? waht was it?

Great 2 chapters by the way
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
that was good and sad. you know if I was in Harry place I would have searched for Flammel notes and make my own philosopher stone so I could stay with her. as he should have know his death would hurt her.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Pretty cool ending, and you did a great job with Luna's speech at the funeral. Very touching.

Good story.
Aealket chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Hi,

That was not what I was expecting, but it was well done. Thanks for sharing
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Pretty cool story. Interesting aspect making Luna a faerie to help influence events in the war. Good ending, too. Overall. Just a very enjoyable story.
irrisse chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Great story. I hope you post more.
Aealket chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Harry and his saving people thing. At least this time he saved the right one.
GeminiBradshaw chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I like the idea luna is a fae, that makes sence if you think about it cant wait for more!
redrobin chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
nice fic. love harry and luna, they're so cute and wish it wasn't actually harry/ginny, it's like james/lily take 2 ar...anyway could you possibly write more? please with sugar and a cherry on top?

r*r