Reviews for Parallel Collision
FallingOffTheClock chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I absolutely love this! I was crying from laughter!
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was such a fun story! All the different versions of them, and Arthur's reaction to them all. The Morganas fighting over Merlin and Arthur's jealousy, little Morgana falling asleep in Arthur's arm was really sweet, and then the ending with little Merlin popping back into the room in front of Uther was priceless. Great idea and well done!
Davis22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
OMG! I can't stop laughing! MMy stomach hurts! Help!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh how I wish I'd hear that explanation xD
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I liked the little kids one, that was cute. The reversed gender one was interesting, I'd like to see more of them. Like, more stories about them, don't misunderstand me.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love love love
sailorbebe chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story :D
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hehe, this was hilarious. I love original Arthur and Morgana's interactions with little Morgana and little Arthur. Evil Morgana was great too, but I wish her Arthur wasn't silent.
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Haha, that was so funny! Well done!
Kreuz106 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hahaha this was really fun to read. I LOVE IT! Now I would really like to read a fic about the universe where Morgana is dark and Merlin and Gwen died XD I know I'm bad but evil ArMor is simply HOT
Lissy chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Haha! :-) Awesome story!
Amirah chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hey There! :) .. I really enjoyed the story. It was great. I would recommend a sequal to this as i would want to know what merlin will tell uther and how uther would react to this. Please consider writing a sequal ) xx
ArMor Fan chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I luved the story, yu are a great writer :)
ladyunebarton chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Hahaha, I came from the Merthur universe for sure!, Really loved, going to add it to my favs.
sarlovesoccer chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I got confused a few times but it was still pretty good.:D
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »