Reviews for Parallel Collision
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 2/9
This is ... wow. I don't know how you though this up, never mind keeping track of everybody. (And everybody. And the other three lots of everybody.)

The Arthur/Morgana relationship/bickering was just spot on - and all the kids were just adorable, and if I keep listing off all the things I loved about this I may as well copy and paste the whole thing.

I can't even imagine Gauis's reaction to all this, but Uther's is definitely going to be interesting unless someone manages to convince him he hallucinated. (That means you, Merlin.)
-OEE
wladka.peters chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I love this piece of work!
StarDreamer02 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Lol! So funny!
FallingOffTheClock chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I absolutely love this! I was crying from laughter!
Emerald Stag chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
This was such a fun story! All the different versions of them, and Arthur's reaction to them all. The Morganas fighting over Merlin and Arthur's jealousy, little Morgana falling asleep in Arthur's arm was really sweet, and then the ending with little Merlin popping back into the room in front of Uther was priceless. Great idea and well done!
Davis22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
OMG! I can't stop laughing! MMy stomach hurts! Help!
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Oh how I wish I'd hear that explanation xD
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I liked the little kids one, that was cute. The reversed gender one was interesting, I'd like to see more of them. Like, more stories about them, don't misunderstand me.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Love love love
sailorbebe chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Great story :D
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Hehe, this was hilarious. I love original Arthur and Morgana's interactions with little Morgana and little Arthur. Evil Morgana was great too, but I wish her Arthur wasn't silent.
Zoe chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Haha, that was so funny! Well done!
Kreuz106 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Hahaha this was really fun to read. I LOVE IT! Now I would really like to read a fic about the universe where Morgana is dark and Merlin and Gwen died XD I know I'm bad but evil ArMor is simply HOT
Lissy chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Haha! :-) Awesome story!
Amirah chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hey There! :) .. I really enjoyed the story. It was great. I would recommend a sequal to this as i would want to know what merlin will tell uther and how uther would react to this. Please consider writing a sequal ) xx
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »