Reviews for Remember Zion
Mrpointyhorns chapter 21 . 10/20/2010
Cute finally all finished. I know you said you weren't feeling more I could totally see another story coming out. I could see House reinventing solar panels and making the house even more modern by giving it electricity. That sort of stuff. Plus I think it would be interesting if Lucas some how stumbles across the group and becomes the new BM especially where Chase, Foreman and Eli are concerned I can really see Wilson being satisfied with House, but House could easily be upset about being replaced but happy that he's no longer the BM on duty. Oh plus it would be interesting out the babies due. They'll have to grow up and meet other people sometime. In the first story it was implied that more BMs/sire groups could escape from their slave lives so they would have to go somewhere and perhaps they start a semi small community. That would all be very interesting. If you can't feel it though you can't feel it but I hope that you do.
Max Gat chapter 21 . 8/26/2010
Just read this entire story.

You never fail to amaze me with your work :)
Law Denvir chapter 21 . 5/18/2010
Ooo ooo ooo! You should do another! Right now i'm gonna head off on your page and looky-see if there's another sequel, but if there aint, do another, do another, do another! Also... IF you do another, maybe make one baby Female. That'd throw a spanner in the works.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
XD Awesome! I still feel sad that Cuddy is dead, but I still thoroughly enjoyed this.
EnsnaredSenses chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
Nice! Go House!
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Ek! OMG!
aufgehen chapter 21 . 11/8/2009
Hi!

There is one thing that irks me about this...maybe you can explain it to me?

It was my impression that when House was taken away from everybody (insert sad music here) he was not aware that Danny was dead. But, when he got home, he showered literally no grief for Danny, and there was no acknowledgment of his death. Wilson/Foreman/Chase didn't even explain his death to a supposed to be oblivious House, and he did not questions Danny being missing. Unless I'm mistaken and I haven't read carefully.

I'm a bit OCD, so yeah XD

I love this series and story! It's so unique and creative, and I've read it over several times :)
Gertrude2034 chapter 21 . 9/6/2009
So glad you updated - I wondered if this story was going to be abandoned!

This was a completely bizarre story from beginning to end, but somehow you kept me captivated and made it easy to shove the rational questions about what and how to the back of my mind. I loved Eli's insight "Maybe nature is making something new" and I think that really is the answer to what's "wrong" with Wilson.

I'm in awe of the way you have imagined this whole world, right from the virus through to Laurent's "factories", to the Zion-like world of their little farm. I hope someday we might come back and visit them again, find out how House is doing in his new little laboratory and whether or not they stop at an even dozen babies.

Great job.
doraka90 chapter 19 . 9/3/2009
wow, the last four chapters were great, and i really like your work. Please keep updating and writing.
Lorien Lupin chapter 19 . 8/28/2009
Hi, and by the way, Wow! You are the only one who could make read a mpreg and not only not want to rip my eyes out but love it. Is amazing, you are definitely a miracle worker and one hell of a writer. I read it all in 2 sitings, great story, can't wait for the next chapter. I don't like Eli, but I can suffer him because the story is terrific. Kisses from Peru, and please keep writing house fics.
MadScientistGirl chapter 19 . 8/18/2009
I love the wacky, strange world that you have created. The strange diagnosis of Wilson feels plausible, because you have taken so much time to establish the new world. I am really curious as to how this is going to progress.
Gertrude2034 chapter 19 . 8/15/2009
Still not sure I understand why getting House pregnant will cure Wilson. But then this is a totally different universe with totally different rules, so I guess it will make sense somehow.
Gertrude2034 chapter 18 . 7/30/2009
Ah, so NOW it makes sense! Except that Wilson still isn't right! I wonder if House will go through with his last-ditch cure and, if he does, whether it will work?
lhoma320 chapter 17 . 7/24/2009
This chapter was wonderful! So much Wilson Angst! I loved it. You made my stomach flip so many times with them holding Wilson down, then force feeding him, and then making him stay on his side. Between that, the fever and baths, I didn't think I'd make it. :)

I think you are doing a great job with this story. I can't wait to find out what is wrong with Wilson. My only concern is there might be a major character death in the near future.

I hope not! Thanks for the update.
Gertrude2034 chapter 17 . 7/24/2009
Thanks for updating - I've been seeing your other stories updated and wondering when we were going to get back to finding out how Wilson was doing! House's theory sounded fine to me, but then they went and disproved it. Maybe it only happens to 'soul mates' or something? I hope they find a cure. Update soon!