Reviews for Titanic
Plz update
sweetleftyrose chapter 25 . 2/3/2014
keep writing, do not forget about this story!
Robyn Flynn chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
Wow, amazing job! I love the castaways of the dutch,an books and have read them so many times its crazy. I absolutely loved your story and cant wait for the rest! Im pretty sure that mr Jacques would have enjoyed this story very much. :)

Just one question. Was that really amy or not on the ship? I was reading your note below that chapter, and i wasn't really sure if she was or was not on the ship.
Anyway, great job! Keep up the good work!
where the wind blows chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
wow we are so close to the end! i have been following this story for so long it makes my heart ache!

Really good chapter. It was deep and meaningful. i am excited to see what will happen next!

wind
Guest chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Great story :) keep it up!
MissAudacious13 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
I just love this story!
Chrissy Truman chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
I sort of did a double take and a gasp when I got the update alert... Ben's thoughts, and simply the reality of the situation is portrayed really well, and seriously. Ned better get back to Ben soon. Agh. It's always weird if you look at there names for too long. Now all I can see is Den and Neb. This is truly wonderful and I can't wait for the next update.
readingnerd18 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Thank you thank you thank you for updating! This is a very welcome break from studying for my finals. It got a bit morbid, but it's good that they'll be rescued
shin obin chapter 24 . 6/9/2013
Keep going
readingnerd18 chapter 24 . 5/4/2013
UPDAE UPDATE UPDATE! You're killing me here!
readingnerd18 chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
Ok this is really good! I really like your descriptions of the ship and you're doing a really good job staying in character especially with Ned. I'll check out your other Fanfiction too.
Chrissy Truman chapter 24 . 3/19/2013
This is spectacular! Wah! In lieu of waiting I went and investigated your other Fics. Dude! This is awesome. I feel like Brian Jacques would highly approve of this story, he'd probably give you a medal or something. So not only are you utterly gifted in poking fun at and parodying the Castaways, you are also gifted in doing them justice in this fic, which is completely believable. Please update whenever you have the time or ability to!
MsBookworm23 chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
wow...i love your characters and the little extra details that bring the ship to life, like the post office and the crowds. I'm sitting practically on top of a radiator in my bathrobe and i can still feel the cold of the North Atlantic. I can't wait to read the last couple of chapters and find out how Seamus's family is doing! :)
where the wind blows chapter 24 . 1/6/2013
Noooooo! Ned is like the best dog ever! He must be saved! Please update soon!

wind
camnstarr4eva chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
Just finished :) Ahh I know what it's like looking back to when you started writing and realising how young you were lol.

I feel like I learned a lot about Ben and Ned along the way, having not read any of the actual books, I still have some questions about why they end up where they do, and about their relationship with eachother (I mean, obviously the dog mind-talking does give a different angle to the relationship!) and Ben's perhaps comparative innocence for being so ancient (plus not physically aging?) And a bunch of other questions lol.

But what I do know a few little bits about is the Titanic, so that really helped ground me in the story, and I enjoyed how you used all the details you've researched about the ship and what happened to it. You brought out the class differences well, and all physical descriptions were great. I was really rooting for Seamus to survive in the last few chapters, and I shared that feeling of dread for those in danger. I liked the little twist on the real historical event that Ben and Ned let the dogs go free.

I'm assuming they're going to survive this! I hope so anyway! If so, where could they end up next? Does it have to be nautical? I mean, the 'castaway' thing, is it always ships?

This was a really interesting introduction to the actual series, I think I'll look into it _ And judging by the reviews of people who've read the actual series you would be a very worthy candidate to complete any stories that Brian Jacques would have written!

Ps: Your friend who did the picture... wow!