Reviews for Things Not Seen
candy-cake chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
this was so beautiful. The way you describe her and the way you detailed everything feels so calm and peaceful. I feel so bad for claire but at the same time i hope she's happy with her mother. ]
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
What? I didn't review this? But it's on my favourites list! ...maybe I wa rush and meant to get to it later...

Well, now that it's later; I just love this! It's so beautiful, poignant. It strikes a chord in my heart imagining this little girl who knows so much. Your writing is poetic.

This is an absolutely brilliant moving piece of work. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 5/23/2009

"The end is near, the seals will break, but love covers a multitude of sins. There is no pit so deep that forgiveness can’t reach. And grace isn’t something that hangs from a chain.

This is what Claire prays.

Oh Sam and Dean Winchester, you were chosen for such a time as this. Be strong and brave. Be true. Have faith."

So very powerful! And coming from such a minor character in the grand scheme of things, it makes it all the more profound. I didn't watch most of this ep, so I am probably not appreciating this as much as it deserves. But it's lovely.

These are the true "big issues" I wish the show would explore more: true grace and true forgiveness and true faith. But I guess it's not really that kind of show. :) I am so glad you captured it here. And hopefully, Sam and Dean will heed Claire's words.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009

That was so incredible. I loved it. Wonderful that Claire was so insightful on what was going on. I always note in my stories that kids know and see more than adults give them credit for, but this takes it to a whole new level. :) Awesome!
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This popped up just as I finished the last story.

Wow that was very beautiful and gave me little goosebumps. Apparently I'm just at a loss for words today trying to leave a "well rounded critique" LOL