Reviews for Something Different
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Sexy and romantic too, would love to see more of the same in other one-shots, this one needs no improvement!
Sweet Sleepless Melody chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awww! So short, but sweet. You are very, very kind to write it for your friend.

And I especially love how you put emphasis on the fact that anyone can have sex, but love actually takes work, time, compromise, etc. Therefore, love is something to cherish much, much more than sex, if sex is to be cherished at all.

Wonderful job! I enjoyed it!

Love,
Melody :)
Jubalii chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
*happy tears* so beautiful...
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
eu gostei muito, espero que você escreva mais, abraços
splitterherz chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It was great. Very Romantic thank you for this story.
Wes chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was a very different style of writing then what I usually read and I really enjoyed it. I liked how you spoke from his pov, and I thought you balanced his characteristics quite well. Nice work!
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
D'Awww. Silly Alucard, you're just too crazy not to love. Hehehe... I'm back to stalking again. Haha, your inbox is doomed. :P
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
sweet!
Mad Rollinstone chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Brilliant
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
me enamore de este fic! *-*! awww! :3
Jade chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
that was a really cute story thanks for coming up with it :)
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I love this!
sweettwilightvamps13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This has got to be one of the best Serascard fics I've read. Just gotta love Alucrd's softer side. I realy liked the story. When people write that pairing he's either too dominant/abusive or too OOC - loving and mushy and ... icky. That's why I'm not a fan of that pairing. In my opinion Alucard is a very dark, complex character. His emotions run much deeper than he shows and the squeky childish Seras just isn't for him. Integra on the other hand is almost as ruined as he is - I mean c'mon she killed a man when she was 13. Your fic however nade me look at Serascard in a whole new way. Maybe he needs someone like the squeky childish Seras to heal his wounds, to bring light in the Darkness. Thank you for the great story.

xx

Tedy
Fantasilion chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Well, whats not to like? I really love your Hellsing stories
Ludifer chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw :D love it, nice one-shot.
That does make a lot of sense, thanks for sharing.