Reviews for Something Different
love it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
love it
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow, this was truly amazing. You really delved into their unique relationship and showed us how their bond could have progressed overtime. This is a very believable portrayal of the two since it was whimsy that ultimately brought them together. So I can imagine this happening because most things in life are unpredictable, but what we learn and gain from it can make all the difference.
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Sexy and romantic too, would love to see more of the same in other one-shots, this one needs no improvement!
Sweet Sleepless Melody chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Awww! So short, but sweet. You are very, very kind to write it for your friend.

And I especially love how you put emphasis on the fact that anyone can have sex, but love actually takes work, time, compromise, etc. Therefore, love is something to cherish much, much more than sex, if sex is to be cherished at all.

Wonderful job! I enjoyed it!

Love,
Melody :)
Jubalii chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
*happy tears* so beautiful...
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
eu gostei muito, espero que você escreva mais, abraços
splitterherz chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
It was great. Very Romantic thank you for this story.
Wes chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
That was a very different style of writing then what I usually read and I really enjoyed it. I liked how you spoke from his pov, and I thought you balanced his characteristics quite well. Nice work!
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
D'Awww. Silly Alucard, you're just too crazy not to love. Hehehe... I'm back to stalking again. Haha, your inbox is doomed. :P
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
sweet!
Mad Rollinstone chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Brilliant
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
me enamore de este fic! *-*! awww! :3
Jade chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
that was a really cute story thanks for coming up with it :)
Larisa chapter 1 . 2/5/2011