Reviews for Something Different
Ludifer chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Aw :D love it, nice one-shot.
That does make a lot of sense, thanks for sharing.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This was not too goo-goo. Not at all. It was very intimate, and sexy, but not gushy.

At the beginning, with him snuggling with her in the coffin, I was ready to throw up a red flag of him being OOC, but then you saved it with all of his reflections. To me they were spot on as far as what his relationships with women are typically like, and it seemed that even Alucard realized that his behavior with Seras is OOC. She's the different kind of girl that came along and changed him.

This fic didn't do anything to bring me over to Alucard/Seras, because I just don't think his feelings could ever get so tender, but it was still nice to read about. Although, I guess I do think that somebody like Seras truly loving him might be novel enough that it would soften him up for a bit - it does feel nice to be loved - but it won't last. So, good thing you stopped this at a one shot, before things got ugly. ;P

P.S. Only time for one story tonight, and I couldn't resist seeing you all mushy, so I'll have a Bedtime Story another time.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Oh I like! Alucard musing to himself about Seras! Fun! And very interesting.
Panda-Chan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I think this was a great one-shot. It gave a rare glimpse into the innocent and sentimental mind of Alucard. The language was very descriptive and the reflective mood really enhanced the experience. I really like that bit about women that would whore themselves out for him, being more perverted than he. I'm sure that struck a cord with the fan girls.

Overall its a great story, great angle, I learned something about the characters so it's easily a fave. Keep writing.
The Crackin' Kraken chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I really enjoyed this. Unlike a lot of of the AxS fics I've read it is believable AND in character.
Wild Geek 1987 chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Hey. Been meaning to review this for a bit. Very nicely done hon. Really. I kinda like this paring. There's just something about it. Um, guess that's it. Good luck with writing and stuff.

See ya.

Shadowmaiden3 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I LOVED this, there aren't enough sweet Hellsing fics out there, and I'm so happy to see another one. (I think that brings the total I've counted to 4, sad isn't it?) It was wonderful to see a soft side of Alucard for once.

Keep writing!

SakuU chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I love it! You wrote Alucard in what I think was a perfect discription of his personality as well as Seras. Over all the story was great. Sorry its been so long, but now that high shool is out I can do a lot of catch up reading. Hopefully now I can finish Maternal Instinct and read some other AlucardxSeras stories you have. Please contuine to write wonderful stories and God Bless! -
LoveHopes chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aw so sweet. Such a cute couple Good job -thumbs up-
aislin94 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
really good! I love how you did this!
LilacHoneySunshine chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Nice one shot! I really liked it. I enjoy picturing those two in a coffin together, it's cute.
joannak chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
So beautiful... I love the way you express Alucards personality because its difficult to write something about a such twisted mind.

Seras is cute!
Nicola19 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
It was cute. I liked it.
Luna-noya-na chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That was awesome!

It will be really so lovely if you write more A&S're doing such a great job!

B.A Victoria chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
aw that was kind of cute, I liked it. And if i had not just read Of Mice and Men i would not have understood some of it.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »