Reviews for Something Different
Triste1 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Well, this is truly something different (pun intended). You'll have to forgive my strangely pathetic humour; it's been a rather stressdul week. But I have to admit, your fic is different and I like it. It's short, focused on one aspect of their relationship, and was pulled off splendidly. Coming from this fandom, the fact that your grammar was valid (even if there were one or two grammatical errors about the place) is a big thing for me. I know that there are plenty of authors out there with good ideas in their heads, it's just the transference of those ideas into grammatically-sound sentences that seems to be the disruption.

I definitely like the fact that you focused on Alucard's POV here. It's rare to see that done well as far as I have read in this fandom. It was human, yes, and likely very OOC, but that's the joy of it being internal thoughts and fanfiction. You managed to stick to the basics of who he is, give him endearing qualities, besides his good looks, and depth. Two thumbs up and a bottle of rum to you for that. On top of all that, you didn't make him overly sentimental or angst ridden.

I definitely hope to read more from you. Keep writing and good luck with future work.
BuzzWire chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
simply just love it)
ToolazytoLogIn chapter 1 . 5/14/2009

Sammich Man chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Something different indeed. A very good factor for the paring; Seras being different.

A nice little oneshot you've made, it's nice and genuine. D
Greece chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
*purrs*

So adorable...! I loved Alucard's musings and the comparison he did with Mina. Once again, a true AxS gem from you. In my faves.
KawaiiKittyChan chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Thank you so much! It's so sweet, thank you for writing! - And.. For me? Really, that's too much.. You're too kind. I really loved every second of this story. You made Alucard sound, 'romantic' without butchering his character. You're one of a kind.
Angel Reaper chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw, I have a warm-fuzzy feeling after reading that... Anyway, it's a good well-written story, I liked it. I think that Alucard might of been a tiny bit OOC, but in a good way that's conducive to the warm-fuzzy afterglow. Keep up the good work!
Trinnerti chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
that was really cute :)
whatisthisbusiness chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
That was cute, it gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside while Alucard was still pretty much IC, a feat to say the least. And I agree with KawaiiKittenChan, the world could always, always, use more AxS fics. There have been more than usual lately, but that's still not much. Us AxS writers need to stick together.
graypheonix chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Hm, cute, in a way, and very much within alucard's character, if a lighter side of his nature than we normally see. Still, it's an awesome little one shot, and pretty nice to see a more human side to alucard. Heh. Continue to update your other stories, ja ne.
xxyangxx2006 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I loved this! It was really good! Very well writen. Hope you continue to write and keep your health up!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
A sweet fluffy moment but still somewhat in character for them. You think this could be related with that other Alucard musing. I just thought it was really nice how he describe Seras. Saying how she was special in some way. It shows he respect her. And I agree(and I bet a lot of fans) that Alucard totally manipulated the situation from Cheddar. And I agree that he was going to use her as a play thing at the beginning. I guess it shows that Seras is more stronger then people give her credit. And who was the other bride? Mina. Awesome job. You should write more romance for Hellsing. You are good at it. Awesome job.

P.s. Are you ever going to update the Hellsing/ Star Wars fic. No pressure

P.s.s. If Seras were ever go on a romantic day, what kind of play oropra they would Watch?

GReat job again. And HAve a Nice Day.
bahleeeted chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Well, it was slightly mushy, but I guess if Alucard WERE to have human emotions like love, that would probably be how he expressed it. Nice writing, though there are a few typoes here and there.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3