Reviews for Skinless
Eye.G chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This once unimaginably intense and beautiful. Thank you for this amazing moment ! :)
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was just lovely. Well-written and in-character. :) You did great!
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I love how you wrote this. It's actually quite beautiful for being an M.
nyanja14 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
This is easily one of the best Fai-topping fics I've read, and one of the few that lends to a non-crack, non-kinky reason for Kuro to want Fai to top him. The writing is simply gorgeous and I love the emotional imagery. A very, very good job!
Kazeshina Penn chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Wow, that was gorgeous.

You really have a good grasp of their characters.
mutilated-butterfly chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
the story is great. too great. but i'm confused. who is the uke? xDD is it kuro-sama or fai?
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Spicy, I loved it. Great oneshot.
RedMoonLight009 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
wow... I think this story is so sweet and so ... good? sorry i cant seem to find the right words to discribe it. but It's by far my most favorite fai x kurogane story ever. Thank you for writing it and for posting it up, thus allowing me to be able to read it. Thank you thank you thank you!
Sir Real chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is beautiful :]

It really shows how much

you know the characters.
Fujoshi Laivine chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
ADORABLE! FAVES!
Anonomus chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is, by far, the best Kuro-wanxFai fanfic I've seen. Keep up the good work.
Cricket chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Whoa.. Switch those names around. Wouldn't this be Fai & Kurogane? Loved it. It's nice to see something different once in awhile.
Melissa Brite chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Love it. Please write more soon.
s2lou chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
The funny thing is that I read it on the anon meme only two days ago. It's gorgeous. You have a very nice, flowing style :3
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Oh this was beautiful! They are still IC and it shows that Kuro-tan wouldnt be some bossy seme type.