Reviews for Hidden Leaf High School: Enter Saori Kobasyo
Haha! Nice one! _d
Amyb11 chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
i love it keep going :D
BakaSatsumi chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Love the way this is heading! great fic! xx :D
ILoveReadingAndWriting chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
I love your story. I don't know if you're still writing it but I think it's awesome all the same! :D
danglyparts chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
TIS I NUMMYCUPPYCAKE, apparently also returning from the grave! What a coincidence! o; Anyways, I really liked the chapter write more, I don't care if you don't have the fucking time! YOU'LL DO AS I SAY! ;D Alssooo, I don't really find Saori too Marysue. Tone her down maybe just a little bit, if you want too. I wouldn't really do much. But I do think that they are becoming friendly too quickly! Most of the fun is indeed the start and chase! ;] Keep writing, seriously or I'll pick that gun back up? ;D 3
xXPOPPXx chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
hi, hi i left 4 like EVER but now im bakk, yay! ots 1:26 am where i am i shood prolly hit the hay... y does that mean go to bed? i mean, rlly? 'hit the hey'.. makes no sense... any way, i love Saori and ur story so PLZ update
Arianna Mitoko chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
oh I can't wait until you update! This is a rather wonderful story compared to my crack-filled-fanfic. Please continue with this as soon s you can. I'll be waiting

-Ari-chan _
xXPOPPXx chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
haha, i love it... ew make ovrs... if i was here, i woulda stuck with Saori and the guys, cuz i usually do that... my numbr of guy friends is growing more then my numbr of grl friends, its sorta fnny... ANYWAY, i likd all da charactrs and Saori is my fav! SHE KICKED KIBA'S ASS! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! AND I LOVE VIDEO GAMES AND IM A GRL! Well... my attitude comes from my four oldr brothrs and all their friends coming ovr all the time so... yup! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
xXKaminari-TsubasaXx chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
pretty good fic, update soon!
xXPOPPXx chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
YAY! THAT WAS AN AWESOME-TACULR STORY! I had NO idea some one else said that word, LOLZ! THIS IS SO COOL! XD! ANY WAYZ, i got good news and bad news.

the good news is that THIS STORY WAS GOOD AND HUMOROUS AND KEPT MY ATTENTION AND HAD A KICK A** MAIN CHARACTER! (i bleep out cussz now cuz they turn out like **... so...) I LOVE SAORI! did u kno her name was dangerously close to Sasori? i mean, Saori, Sasori, Saori, SASORI!1 But i dont mind it...

the bad news is, u didnt have enough coverage on ur insurance (just kidding)

so KEEP ON GOING NO MATTR WHAT ANY ONE SAYS CUZ IT ROX MY SOX OF!
MyDearWatson chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
YAY! An update finally! I was beginning to wonder where you went...though I can't really be mad. I need to update my own story. I really liked this chapter. It was very adorable and Saori's singing was an awesome thing to do. It made for a nice scene between the two. And Kakashi made me laugh when he got frustrated with hi sother students. Can't wait to see what the next chapter unfolds!

Repentless Wind
DragonDancer93 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
i loved the story hope you continue :D
danglyparts chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
-Claps- Bravo! I would have to disagree with you, this chapter was not bad! Not at all, in fact I found it rather intriguing! And Saori is not at all Mary Sue, actually shes pretty chill. I really like her, I can relate to her. Haha, ohh and write more! Hurry, hurry, hurry! The story is getting better and better! I really wanna know what happens with the lovely Shikamaru and the silly Saori! You can do it! xD
danglyparts chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Haha, I absolutely loved this chapter! Oh and I like the 'Lets review' as part of the ending. It's always fun to read. Lol, and I'd have to agree with everything Relentless Wind is saying. xD Murada is freaking crazy. I adore him! Then ending was cute, fitting, indeed. I can't wait to read the next chapter! :] Woohoo, go ShikaxSaori! 3 :3
danglyparts chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
...What can I say that I'm sure others haven't already said? I instantly liked the your story. It's amazing, it's so hard to find good ShikaxOC. I'm psyched to read the other chapters! :]