Reviews for Because of You redo
Sobiha326 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
update asap.
Marth chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
That a boy! keep it up. getting pretty interesting. do you drw Marth and Samus?
Marth chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
This is awsome! Can you continue freedom though?
wolfeclipse25 chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Marth is learning... Slowly but surely. Good story! Update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Are you continuing
ScribeOfRED chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
*peeks into chapter* Oh, my goodness. An update? How exciting!

I found this story more than a year ago, and absently stuck it in my watch list. I didn't expect this long a wait, but I don't hold it against you in the least. My sister is a phenomenal artist and I know just how much time goes into any given piece of art.

In any case, I'm thrilled you've decided to continue this story. I loved the original, but this redo is much, much better. You're deepening the characters so much, and the added details are wonderful. I did spot a few grammar errors, all of which would take only a moment to fix.

If you ever decide you want a beta, don't hesitate to PM me. I love working with other authors.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter,

REDHead
Amagake chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
I love it so far. You've really got the character's nailed and it flows well. Can't wait for the next part! :D
Nobody chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
Very good so far. Roy is such a sweetie. I can't wait to read more from you!
nameisDooM chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
Epic, that is all I can say, epic.

So what happens? Is Marth going to be okay?

is Roy a creeper?
Mariko Midori chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
I'm liking this story! I'm a huge fan of Marth!
Someone chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
This is a very interesting story and I can't wait to read more! You write very awesomely D
nameisDooM chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
WOH, Tripple poast mutch!

But still, ceep up the good work, I am proud of you!
shadylemon chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
hehe I'm loving this story so far! keep it up 33
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Yeah I can understand you not wanting to make it exactly like the games. It is exactly possible for Elice to die in Marth's games.

Still if you're having trouble finding out about Marth's series, there is an online wiki with all the information you'd ever need.

wiki/Marth
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Its cool that you were remaking this story again. Are you going to make Marth's past more accurate to his series in this version?