Reviews for Allies and Enemies
tontonte chapter 16 . 1/21
Hi! Just wanted to let u know that the story is awesome, but is Aizen and voldymort gonna come in the story later on? Because I feel like it would be cool if they did, and I know it was just a random thing but okay. Hope u update soon!
samira vangola chapter 16 . 7/12/2014
continue please
Yui4321 chapter 16 . 2/24/2014
its a great read and I'm loving the story
i hope you dont mind constructive criticism, i kind of felt that it was a little rushed, take your time to explain things a little more. personally speaking id rather wait a month for a well written chapter than a few days for an okay written chapter, and i know it can take long cause life rudely intrudes. i can't personally say that I'm a brilliant writer so i understand if you dont want to take that advice, on another note, the story is set to completed. I'm really hoping its not, partly cause you've got such a big thing going on here, and partly because I'm really hoping it not. its really difficult to find a well written crossover like this so I'm really hoping you haven't given up.
again thanks so much for a great read, and i hope you dont take offence to my comments.
Waywardneko chapter 16 . 12/9/2013
This is good! I do wish you would update! It just got really interesting!
TheVirtuoso chapter 16 . 11/12/2013
yo,
Don't know if this story is still alive but on the off chance that you haven't left it's corps to rot in the sun I'm following it.
It's interesting. One thing I noticed you haven't (yet) addressed is Ichigo's appearance at the school. I know the girls and the teachers/captain know why he's there but what about the rest of the school? they are sure to see him (ie Malfoy et al.)
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2013
Continue please? For me?
Kay Hau chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
This is actually really good! Thank you for what you have up, and it would be awesome if you updated some day! No rush, just a 'it would be awesome'.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
Great story
Update soon
Can't wait
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 16 . 2/12/2013
Update! AHH Toushiro is so badass in this story! I like he's like.. So cool *eyes sparkles* I can't wait to read more from you! I loved your one shot of toushiro with the mama dragon too :D
Michy1990 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
So when are you going to update this I want more
starlitedragons chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Don't ask me why, I haven't a clue, but when I read that last sentence that Urahara said, I choked and started laughing so hard I almost fell out f my chair... Literally. Great job, I'll continue reading now. ;)
Desi chapter 16 . 12/3/2012
I really like this story and, I can't wait for more! Please update soon.
Ali-Kun chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
:( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO! YOU DIDN'T UPDATE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME BOOOOOOOOO I WANNA READ NEXT CHAPPIE IS THE BOGGART GONNA APPEAR IN FRONT OF THE BLEACH GANG I WANNA FIND OUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!