Reviews for Lost In Translation
tanseynz chapter 2 . 8/14
Spock cooties! OMG!
I do love the line 'He's like an enigma wrapped in a scowl followed by a raincloud.'
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/14
A small point - 'heals' is what a flesh wound does, 'heels' are the rear sole of a shoe.
Love this story so far. You've got a strong insight into action/reaction which is nice to read.
Rine Wolve chapter 3 . 1/12
This is neatly written and detailed. I loved the plot and your style. I feel there isn't enough fanfic of this cute time period when they became friends. So, thank you for this. Nice work.
tanseynz chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
This is so very thoughtful and brings up acute points on human interactions as well as imaginative ideas about Vulcan & Spock. Nicely written too.
n chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
more more more more more!
008800deleteme chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
Spoke to soon, lmao. The Girl Scout bit is great too. You have a way with humour, OP. I wish there was more.
008800deleteme chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
“He’s like an enigma wrapped in a scowl followed by a rain cloud”—the sound I made was inhuman. Apt as hell description and best line of the story.
Quuee chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
Great story line thus far
PrayerGirl chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This story is really fabulous! Please update!
BookQueen12321 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Really enjoying this...I like how you have built their relationship! :)
Cam3791 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
How cute!
TroysMom09 chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
This is my second time reading this. Sooo good. I hope you finish this I the future.
caitblake chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
I love this story! You humanized Spock more comfortably and realistically than I have seen in fic before so bravo. Can't wait to read more :)
camilleRomance chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Wow...it's been like a year? I'd appreciate it if u would update this. It's very different from what I've read before. It's a little OOC in Spock's area but not so much because it adds an interesting element to the story!;) UPDATE! PLEASE
JonNebula chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Wow your writing is totally amazing. You have only written three chapters yet, you received ove 250 reviews. I think this should motivate into writing another chapter! Please update soon!