Reviews for The Displaced
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
This was truly a masterpiece. It's been so long since you've updated I doubt you will return to it, but what you have is very good. Your characterization is spot on, (although Kirk could use a bit more maturity) and your writing is really nice. The plot is original, and I wish that I could get the chance to see where it goes. I hope that whatever you've been doing the past few years, you have found the time to continue writing, as you are highly talented.
Tuuna chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Holy shit, I love love love this fic :D It is absolutely fantastic :D I love the way they made contact with River, she is one of my absolutely favourite characters ever :) Please Please Please update :D
Liv of life chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
I'm loving this! Such a cool cross over idea- I especially like that you've put Spock and River in together. LOVE your Spock. Curious to see what happens next!
AngusH chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Clever and really nicely written.

Spock and River are a most unexpected combination, but it works very nicely.

I look forward to reading more ...
HorrorFan13 chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Update soon please.

I love River and Spock! LOL
Pavel A. Chekov chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Good Story! Please write more!

Pavel Chekov
exo chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
You have a certain gift in bringing the characters alive. Thats more than I can say about any other authors. Good stuff. Hopefully you continue with more chapters. Cant wait for more.
readthewholelibrary chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Great story! I shall simply say this- Please update!
CloakedInsanity chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
this is awesome! please update. I love River
Nocturnal Rose chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Omg I love your story plese continue soon! Please! Omg I love it!
serena713 chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Great story and crossover idea. How did you come up with something so awesome? :o) Any idea when another update can be expected?
Edtheoddfish chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
This is amazing.

The character interactions between Spock and River and so well written.

What will River find out when she finds out Spock is a touch telepath.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
OrionTheHunter chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Interesting fic. Your characterization of River is great.

Kirk however I'm having a bit of trouble with. Seems pre-"acting captain" in his manner. While acting captain he was at least somewhat more mature, and the mind meld with ambassador Spock (which seemed to have been something of an overview of their years together) certainly helped in that maturing.

But the story isn't about him . .

So far so good. I look forward to seeing what you do with this. Will be added to my favorites.
Alison the Eccentric chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Good job! I'm still really diggin' this Firefly-Star Trek thing. Poor River, so smart and yet so confused! I almost hate that Spock gets to stump her brilliance here :P I'll be looking forward to more! :)
FireShifter chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Great chapter! But please update as soon as possible after break-please! :D

Dr. McCoy as always is a moody old grizzly bear, especially around Spock. But I think he just tries to act tough because he can be a real tender softy. (And I say that in a caring way!) LOL

Poor River. True to her character, she can speak rather in a vague metaphoric manner. She can also be very blunt-such as "What's wrong with you?" (That was awkward, but I liked it.) :D “You sit too straight. Your ears are pointed. Your face is made of stone..."

It was amusing to see Spock have a sense of humor-"River Tam, we come in peace."

Both so different, and yet so alike in ways they don't know, like Spock and Kirk.

Interesting to see Scotty's point of view. :D

Again please update as soon as you get back. Don't keep us suspense longer than necessary. LOL