Reviews for Dreaming in SonnyColour
KEEP GOING I LIKE IT :)
Cody Simpson vs. Billy Unger chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
kool
silence-loud chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
so cool! chad's going insane! maybe... Loved it! Happy writing!
WinglesslyWinged chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
I would most definetly love more Sonny induced dreams!
Janice chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
u should make a story where Shane Gray comes and he gets really close 2 Sonny. A little 2 close. and Chad starts 2 get jealous because they keep on spending time 2gether...and Chad has a dream where Shane and Sonny get married and Chad ends up being old and alone. and Shane and Sonny have 2 kids named Shane Jr. and Rosalinda Gray. and Chad wishes it were that got married 2 Sonny instead of Shane.
Janice chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
i love it post more! u should make 1 where chad dreams of sonny being a princess and he's the knight. and he has 2 save her from the evil wizard James Conroy Jr. That would b awesome! and if Chad doesn't save her in time she would be killed by James Conroy Jr. and he would never forgive himself. and when he wakes up, he would find himself on his knees crying half asleep on his bed. and he would b like ''oh, man. what a horrible nightmare. i am not gonna let James Conroy Jr. kill my Sonny.'' and he would dream the nightmare again the next night but this time he would save her from being killed.
WhiteRose6136 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Oh my gosh! No doubt about it, you most definitely have to continue with this! I sincerely love all of your Sonny with a Chance fanfics actually. You have a way of making your stories both entertaining and within character at the same time. You have such a good range with your stories. Some of them are so funny, while others are more thought-provoking and sentimental or sweet.

This story especially was halarious. Sonny as a Queen Bee and Chad being sucked in by her sweetness? Just the kind of crazy thing you'd see on the show. You are definitely going on my favorites list. I loved it, loved it, loved it. Please continue!
LittleRedOne chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
This is such a cool idea. You wrote the dream great. I like that despite the dream and the crazy situation, Chad was till himself. That made me happy, him smirking up at her. And I like the bee theme, because that makes me think of her first sketch. So that was cool. This was awesome and I hope you write another dream sometime.

Kelly
MyNameIsLeslieAnneLevine chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Lovez it! It's really good, and I didn't see ANY mistakes. I didn't expect Sonny to kill him though. Well, if she didn't kill him, injure him.

,MyNameIsLeslieAnnLevine
comealongpond chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
In fact I WOULD like to see more of Chad's Sonny-induced dreams! :)

That was awesome. I hope you continue.
of self chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Yes plizz. I wants more Sonny induced dreams. I liked the way you wrote the dream, it was funny and perfectly wacky like most dreams course the kiss was really nice.;)

Great job.:)
HookedOnAvatar011 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
lol! That is one freaky dream! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
pyrolyn-776 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Oh, wow, Jenn.

(Heh. I feel like we haven't talked in a while! Probably my fault...but hello anyways! _)

First off, I love the dream idea! Very cool, very original. I really liked it. And I think you captured Chad really, really well. It was superb. It was fantastic. It was all of the synonyms for amazing. ;)

I just...gah. I want you to update one of your multi-chaps SO bad now! :( It's going to depress me.

This was a one-shot of pure win. Pure gold. Pure awesome. I enjoyed it immensely, and I'm looking forward to more of your stuff, Jenn! Keep me on my toes, I'm enjoying it! ;)

LOL (Lots of love),

That Pyro Girl
ThisCelluloidDream chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
woo awesome one-shot chad's punishment was a nice touch that was dif a wierd dream. btw iv nominated a few of your stories for that swac awards thing i hope you win!
Loved-Invention chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
You. Are. Back! I'm so happy to see that you're writing again. This was great. The dream was odd, but it was interesting and fun. I would really love to see more.

-Aly