Reviews for Notion
Caitie126 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
I really like this story, especially with the tensions coming from all sides. Is the reason why Jasper bailed because he knocked up a girl named Alice by any chance? Please update again soon, I usually don't start stories only a few chapters in because I'm greedy but yours caught my eye!
Navygirl14 chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
I just read this for the first time..I love it..I put it in my favorites..What the hell is up with Jasper? That is no way to impress a lady..I love Emmett...he is the sweetest guy ever...Ahh! Edward..what can we say about Edward.. I love how she told him off...way to go Bella..reminds me of myself when I would go to clubs with my sister..she always called me the ice bitch...Cocky arrogant guys were always put in their place by me..LOL...anyway, I am really enjoying this story..can't wait to read more..I Like BPOV but I also would like EmPOV to see what he is thinking about Bella..
Kerry Hale chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
That was such a fantastic chapter.

It was going so well with Jasper, why oh why did he have to fuck it up. Wow Em has feelings for Bella.

Loved that she stood her ground woth Edward.

So can't wait to read more.
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
I just found your story tonight. I love it.

Can't wait to see where this goes
lildv274 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
omg! he sure is a smooth talker! good chapter! hope you can update soon!
lildv274 chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
oh my goodness i think that i would faint if i saw someone act like that! good chapter!
lildv274 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
that was a really good chapter! im excited to read the other chapters!
sli723 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i can't wait to read more! please update asap!1!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11