Reviews for Notion
Kerry Hale chapter 20 . 11/10/2010
Amazing update. Loved it and so happy to be reading it.

WOW I hope Jasper is ok
leckadams chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
Love the story...so glad Bella got her head on straight! But I need to know if she wins!
imwithemmett chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
I had a funny feeling about Alice and Edward.

And let me just say again...I love Emmett.

I am still feeling bad for Jasper, this must have been hard on him. Just because he can see how happy she is with Emmett doesn't mean he doesn't still wish it were him in Emmett's place. But I am glad they were able to clear the air alittle.
imwithemmett chapter 18 . 12/29/2009
*sigh* I love Emmett
imwithemmett chapter 17 . 12/29/2009
I am wondering what Emmett was thinking when he found Bella after she opened Jasper's gift. And once again poor Jasper :(
CareMarie chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
I like how Jasper maned up and knew it was his fault he was pushy. Great chapter... Update soon!
Talyareth chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
I am really shocked this story does not have more reviews! Really good story with high quality writing! I love the Alice and Edward Pairing..usually those pairings seem unnatural but this seemed to flow! Thank you for writing this...I hope there is more..even if it is an epilogue!
lily9876 chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
I've read of your story in the Altered Lions and Sacrificial Lambs blog and i'm really glad that they recommended it because i really love it !

and i'm sorry to see that we're near the end because i'd love to read a lot more of all the character's adventure!
imwithemmett chapter 16 . 12/29/2009
What a great birthday! I loved the songs and the fact that Emmett was planning that before Bella came home. I am still feeling really badly for Jasper. I wanted to read all the Bella & Emmett goodness without the pity and worry for Jasper breaking through but I wasn't that lucky.
Navygirl14 chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
This was a great chapter... I loved it..Iam so happy for them and I am glad that she and Jasper talked and have their friendship..I am really happy for Edward and Alice..I had a feeling those two would get together...So what about Rose and Jasper? Do they find their special someone too? It's okay if they don't...Jasper has bella back as a friend and Rose is just Rose... I can't wait for the competition..this is such a great story...Love it!
Kerry Hale chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
awe such an awesome chapter sweets. I loved it. Gotta love what Ema nd Rose did it needed to be done. Yay for Alice and Edward. I love how you have them come in. Great writing. Happy New Year!
mauralee88 chapter 19 . 12/29/2009
Great update! Sneaky Rose, but it worked. Nice to see Jasper and Bella make up. Great to see Edward and Alice!

Now, on to the competition!
imwithemmett chapter 15 . 12/29/2009
I am so glad Bella is there with Emmett but I am worrying about poor Jasper. And NO ONE knows what has happened yet, they really need to find out and soon.

Is something going on between Edward and Alice? Was that who the hot date had been with? She didn't seem like his type but who knows.
imwithemmett chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
Both, I want to read both!

Way to make me cry. I cried for Jasper. I cried for Bella. And I cried for Emmett. I was disappointed that Jasper didn't go with Bella and was instead trying to keep her from leaving. I feel he reacted that way because he feels threatened by Emmett's bond with her. And he wanted to rush into marriage with her before she had a chance to change her mind about being with him. The poor guy is desperately in love with her and was trying to hold on to her with everything he had which made him hold on too tight. I am worried about what is in store for him.

And what happened back at the ranch was so much worse than I expected. To have his father almost die in front of him and then to have to watch and listen to his horse burn alive, I can't believe he didn't call Bella sooner! I am curious as to what Jasper's reaction to this news would be. To know that it was really serious and Bella wasnt' just leaving to go back to Emmett but to be with family in a time of crisis. For goodness sakes he left Bella alone in a nightclub in New York when his sister called and he didn't even know at the time that there way anything wrong. Here Bella knew that something serious had to have happened for Emmett to call not only crying but begging her to come home. Not only all that but if he had handled the situation differently and stayed calm and went with her supporting her they may have continued to have a realtionship.
imwithemmett chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
Jasper was seriously going to propose? Already? So picking up the ring must have been his errand in the morning and that is why the photographers were wondering if she was going to be the next heir.

I am so worried about Emmett. I have a bad feeling that something has happened to one of his parents.
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »