Reviews for Notion
imwithemmett chapter 12 . 12/28/2009
Is she homesick or Emmettsick? I bet it's hard for her to tell the difference.

And oh Jasper...he sure seems perfect. *sigh*
imwithemmett chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Poor poor Emmett. I feel so bad for him, we all know he went home to help so he could spare himself the pain of seeing Jasper with Bella. Although what he said to Bella made sense (about not being able to deny her a chance at happiness) it just goes to show how much he truly loves her and what he is willing to do for her. :(

I wonder if Emmett's absence will make Bella's heart grow fonder? And after your little cryptic note at the end I am wondering if Edward is going to change his tune on being only friends with Bella in the future? Will her absence make his heart grow fonder? Or maybe he will be looking for a little "friendly" repeat of their night together.
imwithemmett chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
All those funny road stories were too funny. I loved the elephant tattoo - how do you come up with stuff like that?

Oh and I just LOVED the bus full of baseball players, that is something I'd like to hear from the guys pov.

The end was so sweet...it was kinda funny of Jasper to think of Edward as competition. Doesn't he know by now they are just friends? But yes I do ask what about Emmett? Why in the world would he give Jasper the go ahead? What an idiot.
imwithemmett chapter 9 . 12/28/2009
I'm kinda hoping for some sleep talking in the car. It would be kinda funny (and a bit heartbreaking) if she dreamed of her night with Edward.

I am so glad with the way Edward and Bella left things.
imwithemmett chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Yeah! Go Bella! I so love this Edward and as awful as it is there is no way for them to be happy together because of the distance it is kind of a good thing since she already has enough to worry about with the other two guys.

I was SHOCKED over Jasper's reaction to her date. Clearly he was thinking dinner and a movie not bubble bath fondling and hot sex after chicken alfredo. I am so curious to see where Bella spends the night. If she stays over Edward's what will that do to poor Emmett and will Jasper find out?
Lynnks chapter 18 . 12/28/2009
My kids don't like you AT ALL. Because of this story I was unable to leave this chair until I had read all you had so far. They had to clean up after supper, settle their own disputes and miss their computer time while I was reading. Thank you for the much needed break and helping me see just how spoiled rotten my teenagers are. :) I hope you can update soon.
imwithemmett chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
My favorite chapter so far! I was truly laughing out loud (I almost woke my kids up). I just love Alice. And all the banter with Edward was too funny. I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Even though it is WAY WAY past my bedtime I am staying up to see how this date with Edward works out. I am expecting great things and I am not worried about being disappointed.
imwithemmett chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Ohh she is calling Edward I just know it! I hope she gets her fill of him so she can move on to deciding which cowboy she wants. As great as her and Edward would probably be I don't think their situation could work out. Neither one of them would be willing to move and change their ENTIRE lives.
imwithemmett chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
I am so friggin torn! I love Emmett and now Jasper isn't the jerk I thought at the end of last chapter and Edward is such a natural comfort to Bella. How the hell could Bella decide when a reader can't?
Brain in the Gutter chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
ugh... so I was reading this chapter and so happy to bask in the love that is Emmett and Bella and I got to the end of it and then I noticed something heartbreaking... THERE'S NO NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON! I think my heart broke when I realized that I would have to wait for the next chapter in this story! I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Thanks for writing!

Don't care when you update. Just care that you do!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 17 . 12/27/2009
I have nothing more to say than this was a great chapter and I really enjoyed reading it. Why is it that when they finally figure it all out, I never really know what to say in a review? Great job! Keep it up!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
YES! Awesome chapter! Loved the birthday lovin!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
YAY! Love the Emmett Bella love... :D You have made my day... well, night since it's almost 10... Wonderful chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 14 . 12/27/2009
FINALLY! She sees the light! YAY! Can I throw a shoe at Jasper? His attitude was freaking ridiculous! LOVE IT! Can't wait for Bella & Emmett lovin! Thanks for writing!
imwithemmett chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Jasper's stock has taken a serious tumble in my opionion! I have a bad feeling about that phone call. For some reason I really feel like it had something to do with an ex-girlfried or one night stand or something like that. At the moment I hope Bella has a short fling with Edward and ends up with Emmett in the long run...but I know that my hopes and dreams for Bella can change at the drop of a hat, or a poorly timed phone call :(
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »