Reviews for Notion
Brain in the Gutter chapter 12 . 12/27/2009
Emmett... my vote is... EMMETT! K... LOVE THE STORY! It's been amazing!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
OMG! I think I almost fell out of bed laughing at some of their antics... That was too funny... EMMET... no Jasper... Why does Emmett have to keep deferring to other people? Why can't he just stand up and tell Bella that he loves her? I'm pretty sure that she feels the same way... Can you shake him for me? Thanks for the chapter! It's awesome!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 9 . 12/27/2009
aww, I want an Emmett to cuddle up to! So glad that her and Edward are only going to be friends! Thanks for a great chapter!
imwithemmett chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
I think I am cheering for Jasper now. He is in love with her? Seriously?
imwithemmett chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
What a great mix in this chapter! I loved the almost kiss and the convo with Jasper. And you put in just the right amount of humor.
imwithemmett chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I am already torn between Emmett and Jasper. How can I handle it if you add Edward in to the mix in NY? I have a feeling you are going to do that to me (I guess I mean to Bella)

BTW would you mind sending cowboy Emmett my way for some spooning tonight? ;)
Brain in the Gutter chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
I LOVE ALICE!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Emmett and Bella... NO EDWARD! There's too much Edward in FF... more Emmett please! Although he was really sweet with the whole hospital thing. Can't wait to meet Alice as well... :D GREAT STORY!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I want her and Em to get it on... not Jasper, not Edward! In this story it just makes so much sense... Come on, you know he's probably been half in love with her his entire life. Anyways, the whole zipper thing was hot! Great job!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
ah... an almost kiss! Damn, the she-man... Great job!
Brain in the Gutter chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I love this story so far! Keep up the good work!
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 10 . 12/27/2009
Our review from our blog at . :

So, I got word from Dalia907 that she is writing an Emmett/Bella fic (18 chapters in) and that if I wanted to, could I rec it for her...I said, "Sure, but I'll be completely honest." Here's 'honest': you have to read this story! It's so good. The research that has been applied to this story in terms of the rodeo circuit is outstanding (mind you, I don't know shit about rodeo circuits, so if she don't know, the I don't know the difference).

Seriously. I'm actually a bit surprised at the meager little review count of 100...there are shit stories out there with far more reviews, unbelievably. What Dalia907 gives us in this story is a rodeo-filled adventure featuring all-human Bella, Emmett, Jasper, Rosalie, Edward...Christ...EVERYONE, basically, from Twilight is in this story in one way or another, including the Volturi. They pop up like microwave popcorn...or like that game at the fair where you have to beat those groundhogs (or whatever they are) that pop out of their little holes? Yeah. That. .Pop.

Each character is "like" canon...but, you like them. I mean, you LIKE them. Bella's a confuzzled mess when it comes to the romantic admirations thrown her way, though, per the usual. But what do we get? Awesomeness, that's what. Edward-loving, Jasper-loving, and eventually, Emmett-loving. And, Dalia907 makes you want Bella to be with each of these fine men. Hell. I'm just going to spit it out. This is the first time in FF history for me where I LOVED Edward. Loved him. So much. That lemon was HOT. Three times, Edward? Yeah, three times, baby...

But then, as that situation resolves itself beautifully, and Jasper enters the picture MORE seriously, we love Jasper (who wouldn't?). And we want Bella and Jasper to be together...but then there's Emmett. Christ. You know what? Can I just have all three? Dalia907 has my head spinning like a top, loving each of these men incredibly...and this is also the first time where I WANT Bella to end up with Emmett because of their history together. I'm rooting for him. But, I'm rooting for all of them. I'm just going to kill Bella and keep them all for myself. And, the story is so funny. Sure, there may have been moments where I was cocking my head at consistency points...and maybe sometimes at the pacing in terms of the coupling. But it's just a pure whirlwind of lovin' and hotness...so much hotness...whew...

Just read the damn thing! I still am. I only got to Chapter 10 before I had to put it aside to do this review (it's 2:54 AM and I'm a beat-up pussycat). But finish it, I will.
Navygirl14 chapter 18 . 12/21/2009
Well that was hot and sweet...Just like Emmett...They are too cute together..I have missed this story..Looking forward to reading more...
Kerry Hale chapter 18 . 12/20/2009
Oh so happy to have you back. Love it to pieces. Very hot. So excited to read about Vegas. Happy Holidays
mauralee88 chapter 18 . 12/19/2009
Yeah, the lemon made up for the wait.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »