Reviews for The Black Order Of Saints
ErEkE chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
This story was brilliant, it's a shame you didn't continue it *_*
spinninground chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Please come back to DGM. My life has a big hilarious hole in it because you're not updating your stories and you said you would. Yes, I'm going be a whiny little brat now because you're not doing what I want. I should apologize.

*cough* The way you write Cross is addictive, I can't get enough. And humor is hard - maybe not for you, since you've got the technique down pat, but for the rest of the world. So keep contributing. A chapter means ... how many smiles on people's faces? I'm still waiting on NCLB too.
Queen Yanna chapter 5 . 4/7/2012
Cross is the most awesome kindergarten teacher ever. Seriously.
biscotti gelato chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Wow. This story is so hilarious and brilliant! :D
Fuya-san chapter 5 . 2/26/2011
Seriously. Best. DGM Fanfic. Ever. I laughed so hard! I'd love more chapters! XD
WarpedInsanity chapter 5 . 12/11/2010
I thought you should have used the anime nurse, who was like, "GET YOUR ASSES BACK IN HERE!" XD Great story by the way.
Mochytea chapter 5 . 11/6/2010
this story is EPIC.

the only thing is you have a few spelling errors, so it'll be nice if you proof the chapter before you post it. (one of my pet peeves, sorry!)

update soon!
Shi-Toyu chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
lol I'm totally loving this story! Epicness!
micro chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
i love this story so much. so so much.
ihaveprobs chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Oh my gosh this story cracks me up so much. I love it! Cross makes such a wonderful teacher.
Saga of Eternal Rain chapter 5 . 7/6/2010
This chapter was humorous as the others except unexpectedly more funny (its probably because of Skin Bolic as a nurse)! There's a lot of Yullen moments since Allen and Kanda do fight a lot, but can there be some LaviYuu moments as well? Since Lavi is Kanda's self-proclaimed 'best friend', I think they should hang out a little in the story. There should be a Road and Allen and Lenalee part too. I'd bet it would add to the story's funniness.
Akuma-beast-16 chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
prety good.I advise you to leave out that paring though. I don't believe romance belongs in every story and this seems to be one of those storys.
Flocon de Neige chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
...Skin as the nurse? seriously? LOL I laughed so haard!
marialeiah chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
That was fast, I thought the next update would be a while longer. Not that I'm complaining.

I had no idea that skin was the nurse XD I nearly fell outta my seat laughing at that. Especially with the way Cross introduced himself "I come from a far away kingdom" XD
usuilove21 chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
Hehe, I like love you for writing this. It's awesome! I started laughing like crazy at the Komui X Cross thing! Hm, (Even if it is like Kindergarten,) Do I sense Yullen :D? Please update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »