Reviews for Homecoming
fireball20 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
Hmm...I don't think I've ever reviewed this story, but I remember it being a whole lot different than it is now! :P

Every now and then, I'll take a look at stories, and when I came back to this one, this seemed so different. I had to pretty much reread it. I like the direction of this, though Tidus' reactions kinda seem a bit sudden (which I'm sure you were going to explain in the chapters to come). Though my FFX knowledge is pretty much nonexistent at this point (I also never played X-2 though I knew the gist of it), it was funny to read this.

At this point, spotting spelling and grammatical errors isn't very important (not that I see any) because you know how to write. :P I ain't gonna press ya to write (because that'd be pretty hypocritical of me :P), but I'll look forward to it.

Thanks for reading and good luck with ya!
fireball20
Lost Phantasm chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Tikkus are awesome.

I'm surprised by the lack of Tikkus - I thought the two fared much better than Tidus and Yuna. Sure, the opposites attract factor comes in, but it's not realistic.

Tidus and Rikku are similar in personality, so I'd figure they'd be more likely to end up together.
jimmycranberry chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Good chapter, I like the direction this story is taking. Looking forward to the next installment.

Also, you deserve far more reviews than this!
Kitsune6 chapter 3 . 8/29/2009
Yay Tikku. Keep up the great work. )
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 3 . 8/14/2009
All the little details make this story so realistic and good to read, like the part about the monkeys in Zanarkand.

Yet again Rikku is wonderfully percieved, as is Tidus and their bond is so well written and very nostalgic of the game, which is always good!
VVolf chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
“Me? What about you? You’re practically naked!”

Haha, that's exactly how I thought Tidus would react when he sees Rikku's new attire.

My only question is how Tidus came back from the dead...ah well, I'm sure you'll explain in due time, though it's kinda weird that this question never crossed Rikku's mind.

I don't recall there being Hero drinks from FFX. Aren't they from FFVI?
jimmycranberry chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
Hee hee, loved the exchange between Tidus & Rikku, thought it was quite funny. Also, monkeys! (or keymons?)
jimmycranberry chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Good chapter to really get the story underway. I think you portrayed the exchange between Yuna / Gippal / Rikku well, and accurately described Rikku's canon feelings toward Gippal, as well as how their relationship went. Looking forward to seeing what's in Zanarkand...
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
You really describe Rikku perfectly and she is a character who i think everyone can compare to and you show this really well when you show us Rikku's thoughts, easpecially on Yuna and Gippal's sudden interest.

Another really intersting chapter, update soon.
VVolf chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
I'm really loving this story. It has all the potential to be one of the best Tikku story, especially how you manage to keep everyone in-canon - Yuna's and Gippal's in particular. Heck, you even added a little selfish/jealous side of Rikku, making characters actually act like real human beings - with flaws or darker/selfish side. No one is perfect or that well-adjusted, right?

Excellent job. Keep em coming ]
Rikkuster chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
First of all, I have to say that your technical writing skills are very good and don't interfere with the story, so a plus on that note! I also like that the story has Rikku as the main character because I'm a big Rikku fan and because in X-2 she didn't have a huge part in the story like Paine and Yuna.

Everything seems to flow very well. From Rikku's conversation with Yuna on top of the airship to when Rikku goes down into the engine; it was easy to follow and didn't feel strange when the scene shifted. I can almost imagine Rikku being mad a Yuna like that because she wants Yuna to be happy. The story itself drew me in and I can't wait to see what happens next!
jimmycranberry chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That's a good start. This is the first new Tikku story I've read for a while that doesn't simply re-use an old plot (at least aas far as I know). Good luck writing the next part!
VVolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Finally another Tikku set in the X-2 time line! I liked how you handled Yuna's emotions though - selfish in a subtle and justified way (at least she makes it sound that way). It makes it all so believable, although her so called "I have moved on" is just her sweet way of saying "I don't love/need him anymore"...

A lovely start and a smooth flow. I like your style. Will definitely add this to story alert. A bloody good job.
linkkinparkk chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I really like the twist on the story and how Yuna decided to decline the offer, although I don't like her reasons why. I am so on Rikku's side with this. She should have brought him back, if not for her then for him, to explain!

Anyway, I hope you update soon.

linkkinparkk