Reviews for The Reluctant Envoy
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I love this first chapter!
Sinful-Valentine chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Wow, this is one of the best fics I've read in a while! I can't wait for more!
ilovemyboys chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
I really like this so far, and I usually don't like anything that strays away from the anime/manga. Good job! Looking forward to more!
Mystery Dream chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Please post next chapter... *puppy eyes*
Erun1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Bad bad Deidara! :3 it's amazing! Update soon pwease!
CasperR chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
This story has really great potential... Please update, I'd love to continue reading it :)
Erun1 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
RAAHH! PLEASE CONTINUE!
KTDLover chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
It's too bad this story hasn't been updated in years, it's really good!:D

Please consider continuing!:3
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
And you never continued this? Really? It's really good, but only has 3 chapters! I really hope that one day you'll continue this!
Simple Shimmers chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Awww...

*Pouts* I've been waiting for Deidara to cause some kind of explosion and piss off the Akatsuki.

Oh well. . . Anyways that thing will Itachi. . . I felt some possible romance between them. Hm. . . Possibly. . .

A love triangle?

Haha. Love Deidara's sarcasm it's hilarious. But I do hope Deidara does cause some boom boom's because I like my boom boom's!

Can't wait for an update!

~Shimmers~
ShamelesslyUsed chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
Oooooo I really like this story! It seems you haven't updated in a while, but I'll be waiting! XDD
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Interesting idea! Loved that ur chapters weren't to short and it was a nice pace. Not rushed at all. I would have liked to read some of what Pein was thinking ... I'm not overly fond of this pairing but its an interesting pairing and I would have liked to see/read more interaction in their first meeting. (Especially since there aren't more chapters).

I would have liked to see more interaction between Dei and his family. Also Perhaps Dei blowing up something & getting caught which led to where u started the story. Or/& a flash back of how Dei came to like/love clay and what started his misbehaving. (I just think it should have had some interaction with the other ppl or at least just Dei's family. It would show what Dei thinks/feels ect. & give a glimps what Dei's family thought. Of course that could always be added later in the story)

I like ur story, its good and interesting and it made me what to keep reading. I hope u continue someday!
Huffs chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
ohh i like it its cute!:)
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
great job
sypnotic dagger xd chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
wow! somethings seriously coming out of this