Reviews for 16 Showdown
skywiseskychan chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Ahh, Colby and Rouche, somehow it just seems right to me. Even if it may be his end, I wonder if you'll go there.
Whyt Wulf chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Ooh, the tension develops further, even as loyalties are tested and lives are threatened. Nicely done. You certainly paint Anna as very human, sparing the helicopter pilots because they're regular cops.
Tezza1502 chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
First of all...

Yay! My author alert works again! (It hasn't for a LONG while.)

Second, Colby can't help himself, can he. He sees what appears to be a wounded bird, and he just has to try and heal it. Oy! And nice handling of the interrogation. The best lies are always the ones that are mostly the truth, aren't they.

I wonder what indirect connection Ivana has to the project that created Anna and her sisters? Her mother or father perhaps? Of course, she'll get jealous as heck when she finds out that someone wearing her face is deadlier than she'll ever be.

(Just out of curiosity, does this story take place before or after 'Family'? Some of the dialogue towards the end of Chapter Two made me wonder, is all. Or was that just disinformation on Anna's part towards Colby?)

And I love the way you have Colby's team eating out of her hands like a litter of kittens around a bowl of cream. It's hilarious!

Yet another interesting insert into your version of Gen-13. Look forward to more! T