Reviews for Let Them Eat Sponge Cake
Ty J Wallace chapter 1 . 1/1
Edge of my seat!

I love whore!squilliam ! Nice writing! Hot hot ho
gentleflam51 chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
"Are we trying to save SpongeBob, or your dessert?"

Oh my god, Patrick. XD
LovelySnowTea chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
That was a great story! And OMG best ending ever! XD So... Yeah... Sorry I don't have a fancy critique for you but it's like 1:00 in the morning right now as I'm righting this and I'm exhausted. Well anyway, I enjoyed this fic! Keep on writing! ;)
LovelySnowTea chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
That rape scene... Goddamn! Poor Spongebob! I can't even imagine experiencing something so painful and shameful like that! :(
LovelySnowTea chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Goddammit Mrs. Puff! Deep down, I always had a feeling it was you but I refused to believe it! Goddammit! XD
LovelySnowTea chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
PAVI!? I actually was not expecting that... O.O
LovelySnowTea chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
The guy that tried to pick Patrick up though! Lmao! XD Wtf?
LovelySnowTea chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
"It would be weird if there was actually a show called Spongebob Squarepants" Hahaha perfect. And I was actually kind of sad when Squilliam yelled at Patrick at the end of the chapter there.
LovelySnowTea chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
"Only a true pimp had a map of the interior of his house." Goddammit Squilliam... XD
LovelySnowTea chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
"Fatrick" That was perfect. XD And Squidwards flashback was hilarious. "Who hasn't fucked Spongebob?" XD Also, Squilliam seems like a sex addicted, dominating rapist. XD A glorious, sex addicted, dominating rapist.
LovelySnowTea chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
"BOYFRIEND" Oh how amusing that single word was every time it was mentioned. XD
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Great story. I giggled hysterically when I read the ending. You need to do more like that. The world needs good Spongebob slash! I mean heck I'm a 26 year old woman who loves good slash, and you can't get any better than that.
SuperPaige chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
"You broke my heart! Now I'm going to break something of yours!"

Or, if you'd like, "Heart on stick must die!"
gschelt chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
that. was. amazing.

first chapter was my favorite, i kept loling at the very beginning.

and i KNEW it was mrs puff! yes! xD
Spongefifi chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I loved this story, very dramatic, yet hilarious. It really surprised me that it was Mrs. Puff all along, wow, nice twist. Overall, really nice written, and I love the ending, nice job, TM!