Reviews for Let Them Eat Sponge Cake
x.BatJokes.x chapter 9 . 5/9/2016
I just want to say that this fanfiction is, like, one of the best I've ever read. Recently came across it legitimately found myself so wrapped up in it that I'd go back and re-read certain chapters.
Jesus, I don't know what else to say.
The parody aspect of your standard kidnapping movie was hilarious, and considering that this is, also, one of my favourite crack ships, I absolutely adored this.
Good job!

Also, the ending had me laughing like an idiot. Great way to wrap up something pretty dramatic :P
I give it two thumbs-up.
Four if I could.
I'm very cheesy. But, seriously, this story deserves so much praise. It's so good.
Ty J Wallace chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Edge of my seat!

I love whore!squilliam ! Nice writing! Hot hot ho
MirrorInAMirror chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
"Are we trying to save SpongeBob, or your dessert?"

Oh my god, Patrick. XD
LovelySnowTea chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
That was a great story! And OMG best ending ever! XD So... Yeah... Sorry I don't have a fancy critique for you but it's like 1:00 in the morning right now as I'm righting this and I'm exhausted. Well anyway, I enjoyed this fic! Keep on writing! ;)
LovelySnowTea chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
That rape scene... Goddamn! Poor Spongebob! I can't even imagine experiencing something so painful and shameful like that! :(
LovelySnowTea chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
Goddammit Mrs. Puff! Deep down, I always had a feeling it was you but I refused to believe it! Goddammit! XD
LovelySnowTea chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
PAVI!? I actually was not expecting that... O.O
LovelySnowTea chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
The guy that tried to pick Patrick up though! Lmao! XD Wtf?
LovelySnowTea chapter 4 . 1/3/2014
"It would be weird if there was actually a show called Spongebob Squarepants" Hahaha perfect. And I was actually kind of sad when Squilliam yelled at Patrick at the end of the chapter there.
LovelySnowTea chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
"Only a true pimp had a map of the interior of his house." Goddammit Squilliam... XD
LovelySnowTea chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
"Fatrick" That was perfect. XD And Squidwards flashback was hilarious. "Who hasn't fucked Spongebob?" XD Also, Squilliam seems like a sex addicted, dominating rapist. XD A glorious, sex addicted, dominating rapist.
LovelySnowTea chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
"BOYFRIEND" Oh how amusing that single word was every time it was mentioned. XD
MichaelDavid1983 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Great story. I giggled hysterically when I read the ending. You need to do more like that. The world needs good Spongebob slash! I mean heck I'm a 26 year old woman who loves good slash, and you can't get any better than that.
SuperPaige chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
"You broke my heart! Now I'm going to break something of yours!"

Or, if you'd like, "Heart on stick must die!"
gschelt chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
that. was. amazing.

first chapter was my favorite, i kept loling at the very beginning.

and i KNEW it was mrs puff! yes! xD