Reviews for The Best Friends
Darknessaintsobad chapter 35 . 2/12
Hey so I probably first came across this fic in 2010 and recently thought about it for whatever reason. I was so surprised to see you had continued working on it through the years! There's about 800 comments just like mine, but please consider updating soon, this is a fantastic story.
MischeifCooper1326 chapter 1 . 1/8
Nice!
bluecookiedough chapter 35 . 12/22/2016
This is really good! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind writing a chapter with Yassen. Maybe one of the others finds out about him and Alex?
yummypie193 chapter 35 . 10/7/2016
I hope you haven't finished stopped writing this... I love it so much :)
yummypie193 chapter 15 . 10/6/2016
This is so sweet :D
yummypie193 chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing xDDD I think this is my new favorite Alex Rider story.
Teddybearcrazy chapter 35 . 6/17/2016
Please update this for me! I love this and DEMAND more!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/8/2016
Could you do one where Alex thinks about re-entering the spy world?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This is so good! Please don't abandon it!
bookgirl18 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
I love Tom and Wolf!
Madkatt chapter 35 . 3/2/2016
Please write more of this soon :) I adore this fic!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 35 . 1/24/2016
great from beginning to end
Guest chapter 35 . 11/26/2015
You're writing is amazing especially this story, please please please update I follow this religiously!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/22/2015
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE I love this story (especially love tom) could you maybe do a chapter where toms in a really shitty mood coz its Mother's Day? I love your stuff, especially this story!
dorfchaosgenie chapter 35 . 11/12/2015
I just finished all the chapters up to 35 and I totally love your work :) all the characters are well written and each chapter is fantastic! Now I have to wait for the next update (hopefully soon?) and reread all those different stories.
I've been wondering if I missed it or if there wasn't anymore information on the trouble toms mom is in... I'm just curious ;)
So again: Awesome!