Reviews for The Best Friends
vampireharry the 2 chapter 27 . 4/8
I love this! I look forward to more!
ArmedWithMyComputer chapter 27 . 2/26
This is brilliant - I really enjoyed reading it, great job :)
The Accomplice chapter 27 . 2/16
I absolutely love this fic! It's so funny, and random, but works well together. Yeah, I just contradicted myself, but whatever. I just hope the "Rosterbright" (only way I can really think of them...) family doesn't move out. It's funny to read about poor Mrs. Henderson. Can't wait for the next chapter!
seth 8627 chapter 27 . 12/19/2013
Mrs H has to be way to nosy for her own good. Is Alex going to go back to Spying?
Guest chapter 27 . 12/7/2013
From HeatherTheCat
I have a login but I'm too lazy to actually sign in right now , I just wanted to say that I really loved the chapter. You captured the nosey know it all elderly neighbor perfectly and I just wanted to congratulate you on that and tell you it was a job well done. When writers can get even the smallest of things across well I see that as a sign of great talent
shad999 chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
HAHAHA! Daft old lady!
ripper34 chapter 27 . 12/3/2013
good chapter
AlexRiderandMIHigh4infinity chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
OMG this story is amazing and this is a really long but POSITIVE review so please take some time to read this! Seriously not joking, I love this story and the title The Best Friends is a really good sum up of what happens in this story. All the Alex and Tom moments where they are doing Something incredibly stupid or silly or etc... With K-Unit, Jack and others. (I loved the bit where either Alex or Jack says to Tom in the car/van when Tom is driving and they're being chased by assassins or some scary people "How can you miss the bridge" something like that and that just cracked me up so much! I love all funny bits and quotes. I could not stop giggling at some funny parts throughout this story, there was definitely some amazing, happy moments! :) LOL! I love all of your funny bits about Alex and Tom in this story Especially with the paintball attack on K-Unit right at the start and Eagle getting hit in a sensitive place! Wolf sort of being Tom's father for a while was quite weird but Tom did manage to piss him off literally most times. There are some sad parts in it that are well...sad. Like Eagle not being able to walk properly and having to stop his SAS career. But him and Jack so cute :) Alex and Tom together are just inseparable and two total pain in the butts as they try to piss of as many people as they can but in a good way they are definitely the best of friends. I love the name that Tom's Xbox is called! I'm amazed he has a name for his xbox it's so funny! Anyway better stop rambling on. In all this story is AMAZING! Please post soon and put lots of funny Alex/Tom moments into it! Bye...! Oh and one thing, this must be one of the longest reviews you've read, maybe? But it's definitely long that's for sure! :) hope you enjoyed my little review! :) Update ten check out my stories! Farewell for now.
AlexRiderandMIHigh4infinity X :)
binglebop chapter 27 . 12/2/2013
God mrs Henderson is just too funny
Little miss wood chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
OMG I LUV your story write more please it's soooo funny
Btw... Could u Have tom and alex do something funny or stupidly idiotic at school please?
WhiteGreen chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
Quite a good one. Pretty well written compared to the usual out there. Made me giggle a bit. Safe to say I'm looking forward to the next update. :)
IWannaLightsaber chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
Glad to see you are still writing!

Very funny. Interesting, even if she is a bit annoying, to get a the neighbor's perspective... I like how she talks to everyone in the family except the one who is really the cause of the irregularities - and how it is clear she is obviously bent on seeing them all in bad light. You write her so accurately and so well, I fear that you are basing the character off someone you have had to deal with in real life! lol Haven't we all, which really only makes this funnier. Thnx and keep it up!
Momkey627 chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
I hate gossips. Go Tom!
xDarklightx chapter 27 . 12/1/2013
I like it.
IAlwaysBringBackup chapter 26 . 9/7/2013
I love this fic. You're doing a great job of exploring everyone's characters, and it's awesome to see everyone together as one big, happy (most of the time) 'family'! :) Can't wait for the next update!