Reviews for Problem Prep
draguta chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
GangstaG169 chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Hol crap Naachan..gotta admit; i cant decide whether that was awesome or horribly confusing. im gonna go with awesome. cookies for updating purposes! *gives a ton of cookies*
GangstaG169 chapter 8 . 8/11/2009
yay naachan! another good chappie! but...only two complaints: YOU CANT SPELL AND U DIDNT UPDATE GAARAS HEAT. bad!
ShikaxOmi09 chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
NO NO NO no nononononono. just keep it shikatema . btw youre doing great with the story. ;)
Ilove10ten chapter 7 . 7/28/2009
I think ino should go with choji, then sakura and hinata go together while shikamaru/temari and shino/kiba
chitana chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
ignore him
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 7 . 7/26/2009
I don't think it's a big deal if you leave out Chouji (no offence to him, I think the guy is awesome) but I don't think he's a major must have.

I think I forgot him in my own story... o.O -Goes to see and shakes head when I find out I did...-
shinigami66 chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
You forgot LEE TOO!

InoChouji

Temari/Shikamaru

Sakura/lee

Shino/Kiba

or ignore Chouji and lee all together.
SkyeRID3R chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
This story makes me laugh. It's great how they're all delinquents. I love it! I'm excited to see what happens next.
GangstaG169 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
w00t w00t W00T! YEE HA! OMG I LOVE IT! SO FUNNY! *breaks down into hysterical laughter* bwa ha ha! *sniffs and wipes eyes* god that was HILARIOUS! keep going!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
hm i dont mind that dosu had a long part in this chapter. haha the sand siblings dont know that the school was a baording school! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO FANTASTIC I AM SO TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT! I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE OF UR FANTASTIC CHAPTER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING U ON MY HANDS AND KNEES TO MAKE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! (pwetty pwetty pwetty please?) I'LL BE WAITING VERY VERY VERY VERY LONGINGLY! PLEASE DONT KEEP ME IN SUSPENCE LONG!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
hm i guess he isn't mute then eh! yay gaara didn't kill that jerk! GREAT CHAPTER! I LOVE IT! THIS STORY IS SO BLOODY FANTASTIC!
Kitty bang bang chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Neji Quick rescue Gaara from Dosu! How many chapters is this story gonna be? And how many chapters till Neji tells Gaara how he feels? Update real soon pleaseXD
Escapee From The Asylum chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Woot, update, yay! Looking forward to the next
Me a Lion reow chapter 4 . 6/18/2009
Oh what happens next? Will Neji still like Gaara? Will Gaara still make friends? What is gonna happenO,O UPDATE REAL SOON! ROAR!(there we goXD)