Reviews for Hate Love
AspiringPerfectionist chapter 7 . 1/10/2010
KILLING, FIGHTING, BLOOD, GORE & more loverly surprises from the wonderful world of NM (not using ur real name for obvious reasons). I LOVE that one line "Hello, I'm Kate and I'm going to kick your ass." D 33 Interesting story...
AspiringPerfectionist chapter 5 . 1/10/2010
hahaHA! it gets interesting at the end, sounds like ur learnin from me & brianna lol.
Carlough chapter 7 . 12/14/2009
Hey, sorry I just dropped off the face of the planet a while back, I've been doing that a lot lately. Sorry! Anyways, I wasn't sure how I felt about Gaana and Co. before this chapter; now, I definitely like them. Can't wait for more!
WeirdiesRus chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
Oh please kill her! I usually like Alice but I kind of want her to die. Slowly. Please?
Carlough chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
Sorry I'm reviewing so late, but my computer's been acting up. Poor Jasper! Alice, that evil, evil girl! And she's back! They should rip her to shreds... Please post more soon!
Bibilein chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
I don't like two things in this chapter:

In 1861 Alice and Jasper would never have kissed like that!

I doubt that Jacob would take the time to kiss (no matter how brief) Jasper when he's hurt and bleeding and TWO vampires who are going to attack at any moment are in front of him. Also, Alice can't see werewolves (at least in the books).
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
update if this isn't the end! I love Jasper's bast! amazing!
Shideh chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I just love strange couples!

James is just irresistable damnit!

Keep writing, please. I don't like being left on cliffhangers! Or any hangers...
SkyeRID3R chapter 5 . 7/19/2009
...? Not bad... I guess I'd like to read the rest. So, yeah. Please write more!
Kaito Naito -Eject chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Oh this is interesting.
mcrluvr101 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
AH! I hate cliffies! NOE! This story is so good and it is the only jasper/james story! Please write the next chapter! I cant wait to hear what happens next! Please hurry!
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPADATE

I NEED IT I NEED IT!
G-Jow chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Hehe I WAS WAITING FOR THE CLIFFY!

Dun dun dun, now begins a twist lol.

HOORAH for yaoi.

Now I'll be twitching until the next chapter is out :D
Carlough chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Definitely wasn't expecting that! So who's the lover? Post more soon!
Rolex chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
Woah Jasper had a lover! You've gotta update soon. You can't leave it on a cliffy. So start writing that chapter. I'll be waiting. lol