Reviews for Black Hole
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
R u ever going 2 finish this story? I would really like 2 c where this story goes.
alice243 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
u guyz r fab bt m soooo mad cuz u hardly update!:(im dying 2 find out wat happens pls pls cn u jst gv all of us an approx date of d nxt update?
Jennmbkd chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Please write more! This is very captivating and I was very disapointed to see that it was never finished.. I'm begging for more!
name chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
lolafalana plzzz update. i just love ur stories.
New New Reader chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
I do hope you'll keep writing this story and Alice's and Jasper's love story that you started...really all of your unfinished Twilight projects! I really enjoyed the insight into Aro's background and motivations. His relationship with Tiziana, Marcus and Didyme was fascinating to read about. I continue to marvel at the creativity and freshness that you instill into each chapter of your works. They are sooooo addicting! The information about the changes in the wolf pack intruiged me, as did your continuation of the Jacob and Nessie story. Please keep writing these stories...they are PHENOMENAL!
Sc chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I would really like to see this story continued. The POV from Aro's perspective was especially captivating! Please return to the drawing board and give us more!
TwiguysObsessed chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
Erm,, I like the story. But what happened to the rest of it?
Cheetahfuzz chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
This story seems to be very interesting so far, if not maybe alittle confusing but I'd still love for it to be continued. [Even though id personally want to hear it from Edwards point of view ]

Cheetah
GemmaLisax chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
i am really hoping that you are able to continue this fic, it has drawn me in right from the beginning. i especially liked this chapter, going through Aro's memories and giving him more substance.

very good

x
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
exciting!
DevilishLivvie chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
I have recently read all of Meyer's Twilight saga and just wanted more...then I come across your stories. I have read a lot of stories and POV's over the past month and a lot of them didn't seem right...And yours just made my day, lol my husband keeps telling me to stop reading cause I'm so into the story that sometimes I don't realize how long I was reading for. Anyways about this chapter, I love the way you put it as Aro's POV, At first I was alittle lost in the story after chapter 2 when the cullens realized that Gianna was there, then went to someones POV in chapter 3 but didn't have a problem figuring it out who's it was. Then noticed that you had to put it that way before Gianna told them what had happened. Please finish in Aro's POV then could you try Carlisle's POV. I would love to see something on his side of the story. And thanks again on a great reading journey. You guys are great at what you do :)
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
I know I'm really annoying, but PLEASE write new chapters... PLEASE... I love it; I began reading it and now I can't stop. Please write. PLEASE.

Bye!
Lizzysalwaysreading chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
Wow! I just have to come round to Dynasty's opinion (to chapter 1).

I really hope you two keep writing this story!
Dynasty chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
You know...

I always figured there was somethingdeeper involved with Caius's bitterness. Someone should remind him that envy is an emotion quite laughable, and is most surely an"abberration", to quote him, among Vampiricsociety. For someone to have existed on this planet, for thousands of yearsmind you,to float around lamenting and pouting like an angry infant whose baba has been taken,suggests the complete antithesis of the idea that he rightfully belongs atop his self constructed gilded pedestal as a paragon of authority, ruling over his kind with a righteously slammed iron hand. I won't presume to dictate the direction in which you should take this story, but I hope Caius is among the fallen, should any of the Cullens, or any of the witnesses, meet an end.
Dynasty chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Nice! Very very nice. I hope you two get around to completing this story soon. I'd have loved for Stephenie to have at least given us a little clue as to what went on post Volturi punk out. This is great. Thanks for hitting us with the action right in the beginning.

This is an extremely well written piece of work and I especially thank you for keeping up the language. So many of the authors fail to capture the true escence of the story by mangling the writing style so badly that you barely can stand to keep reading. I will be checking out ALL of your work. Please keep it up! You do Mrs. Meyer a great deal of justice. Many props and thanks to your partner in crime. You seem to be working well together to bring us readers something we can really get into from cover to virtual cover. I am visually impaired and have to use a screen reader on the internet. This is a nice little treat for me at the end of the day. Though you are not Stephenie Meyer, I am drawn to your stories because I believe that you and she think along the same lines as far as the story telling goes. You offer REAL insight into the mental processes of the characters, paying very close attention to the plots of the novels and allowing them to work in tandom with your own creativity so that the story fits well into the minds of the more passionate readers of the series. Again, I encourage you to keep this going. I hope you NEVER have to encounter the vicious betrayal that befell Stephenie Meyer. I was more angry about the violation of her rights as an author than I was with the Midnight Sun project being placed on hold. I loved your take on the story. I apologise about the spelling errors that I am sure are all over this review. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

xoxoxox D