Reviews for Grimm Fate
Kynarii chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
im actually really looking forward to the manga ending of Kuroshitsuji, since thats by the actual author. I hope Sebastian wont take Ciels soul and yea... .
Beste chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Ahhh this was very dark. I used to dislike dark stories since it leaves me with a bad feeling. I am always too emotionally involved. But I can't help but want more and more when I read your fics. I can't turn away. I read Grimm's fairytales and I know it isn't as happy as Disney fairytales. I liked the comparisons :) awesome.
strawhat-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Really well written and a great insight on Sebastians true intentions.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
fantastic! definitely a first place piece! :)
Illulian chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Awesome! I love the analogies that Sebastian draws, great fic!

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
This HURT! My dear Ciel, while he is only my second love, (I'm a Ryoma lover after all XD)I can't help but be sad! Your writing is striking and intense as always, with a clever comparison to Hansel from Hansel and Gretel. I can't say anything else, cause my mind's still suffering (or should I say reveling) in the scenes of this fic. Favorited!
Katsheswims chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
So sad.

But this is truth. And it hurts...

Great job.
senshixdoukeshi chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wonderful, it's so mocking and terribly amused. You've made Sebastian every inch the immortal, immoral demon amusing himself with petty humans. I love it so much. You give life to the cruel nature that is hinted at during the series and in the manga and not only do you revel in it, you embellish it with wit and a certain wicked charm.
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Ciel definitely deserves the BEST!

and Sebastian is nothing but the BEST!

YAY LOVED IT!
lustbader064 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Simply amazing.
Lovedward48 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow, this is beautiful! The choice of words creates a fake Wonderland. I always thought Sebastian kinda thought like that and this story expresses that thought so well!
Hwoarang's Wife chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
hey moon maiden!

this is actually thelly_27 from live journal.

I was really suprised when I saw that you were writing this story. it's good ta see ya up here _

This story...

It's very articulate and I love how you have worked in sebastians deviously poised mind. It's simply brilliant.

though the way you have painted it, i'm suddenly picturing sebastian as a wolf in waitng and ciel as a sheep.

lmao...POOR CIEL! but you know what..sometimes he really did piss me off being haughty. but thinking about it now...the only thing he had was his pride, so its okay in that sense.

I really liked this. You're short stories are always interesting, imaginative, and to the point.

great job _

~Hwoarang's Wife~
crystalgardian chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
WoW! This is such an interesting and unique view! You wrote it so well too!
inmemoryoftheMasterRapper chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
A beautiful tragedy indeed.

*sniffles*
sayuri2023 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Reminds me a lot about the last anime episode. Lovely writing :)