Reviews for Learning to Share
Awwwe chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
This is my head canon now.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Oh this is wonderful
Kaeso Corvinus chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Awe, isn't she just precious, lol. Too bad she turned out like she did, but maybe some time away from Ozai will help her future.
JLBB chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Aw! That was cute! Jealous little Zuko and innocent baby Azula. It was good to see something like this again. I have seen some stuff after which Azula was born evil. So thank you for not writting something like that. Sorry for my bad English.
SerenaPotterSailorMoon chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
I love these stories of Azula and Zuko! I knew that they had to have a special big brother-baby sister relationship somewhere! Gosh, I hope when legend of Korra comes out that they show flashbacks of these two. Mostly Azula. Great story! I sooo enjoyed it! 3
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh, that made me cry! It's so sad! Their lives could have turned out so differently...someone needs to write an AU about that. :p Great oneshot.
Noxious-Fics chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really like this :) I like how you show that Azula wasn't always the heartless teenager she was in the series, and I like how the two get to have an almost normal relationship, if only for a little while.
b chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
that was adorable. and the ending was perfect. good job!
avatartitansgurl8 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aw! So cute! I think everyone wishes/hopes that this is how their relationship used to be like. It's a pity that Azula turned into a psychopath. I love to read stories like these. Keep it up!
things24 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
aw...the ending's so sad!
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Cute! To bad Azula didn't stay that way.
Aristeia chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I loved this story! It was a nice touch on your part to reverse the role of Zuko and Azula-in the series, we only saw Zuko interacting with their mother and Azula was the resentful one. I'm a secondborn myself so I'll never know how it feels to suddenly share your parents with another, but you captured the situation very well!

As happy and heartwarming as it was, the story still had hints of sadness. It makes me wonder where and when it all went wrong between the siblings and, by extension, the entire royal family.

Good job!
Setzer2500 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This is easily the most adorable story between the two that I have ever read. If you want the full effect, I'd recommend writing a series of stories that showed how they grew apart over the years. I always got the feeling that deep down inside they did love each other, just had problems showing it. If you show them bonding, seperating, and eventually reconciling after the war, you'll have one of the few stories on this site that I've read which has properly explored familial love.
testament5524 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
nice... :)

baby Azula kinda reminds me of my niece
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009