Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
silverspiders chapter 8 . 8/17
I like your writing style, and your story’s pretty interesting, but your Bella’s kind of a bitch. Lying and leaving a guy stranded at a restaurant because he was boring and quiet hence “creepy” (maybe he was nervous?) instead of just going through the date cleanly or at least being honest and leaving... and yelling at a stranger in a restaurant because she took way too long to speak up about what was bothering her and then also displaced her frustration onto him? At least she admitted she was ‘crazy’ with Demetri, but with Alec she was just a straight up bitch.
ClaceLover08 chapter 28 . 7/28
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
They are rushing it . They should’ve given a little bit more time after his break up with Lauren
He is pushy...i hope bella doesnt give in...and this situation is all on edward and i think they are using alice as a scapegoat
AlexandraaCullen chapter 28 . 4/21
I loved this story! Although I felt it ended a little abruptly. Bella and Edward relationship while it seems to be going well, Edward doesn’t really seem to have worked out all of his problems and the prospect of Bella’s job. Overall I loved this story so much, thank you for sharing
I'm SO GLAD Bella isn't rolling over and playing dead for Edward! He can jolly well come BACK TO HER WORK, where he embarrassed the Ever-lovin' HELL out of her, and apologize THERE! and no, I DON'T feel sorry for Alice-everything Bella said was exactly right!
Edward is SUCH a shit-head! And Alice! GeezLouise, girl, you DON'T call and leave such a message on someone's phone at their JOB! you couldn't have waited til he was home from school and called then!?
Alice is crazy...LIKE A FOX! She knows that after a steady Diet of crummy blind dates, Bella will be ripe for plucking, and by that time , Edward will know what the family has already figured out. Namely that E and B belong together!
tee4dree chapter 28 . 11/26/2018
Oh, this fic is so awesome, just perfectly romantic and with the right amount of drama. Well written too. Thank you so much for sharing!
emmzac chapter 28 . 10/1/2018
And I enjoyed this just as much as I did the first time

I've been reading some of my old favourites and this is on my long list. Now off to find another
myrkheart chapter 15 . 7/30/2018
I love that Edward is opening up to Bella more, but what’s the deal with not wanting his family to know anything?
myrkheart chapter 4 . 7/27/2018
I’m soooo hooked!
TheaterofTragedy chapter 13 . 3/25/2018
Uggggh, Bella shouldn’t have to work this hard. Edwards the stupid one, he’s the one who should be trying to woo her.
TheaterofTragedy chapter 4 . 3/25/2018
Ehhh I don’t like that Edward is “in love” with Lauren. Hopefully he is just blind, it makes it easier to dislike a character when they actually suck. :P
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/20/2018
Killing Alice would be so much fun.
4,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »