Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
JavaJunkieTrash chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
such a good story so far!
Pongu chapter 28 . 1/8/2013
LOOOOOOOOVE IT. great work !
ecullensgurl chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
I loved your story. There was just enough angst to get me fired up and enough humor to make me laugh and smile. I read that you were going to do an outtake for this story but I can't seem locate it on your profile. I hope I'm overlooking it because I would love to read some of EPOV or a futuretake. Again, loved your story.
ecullensgurl chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I knew it! LOL *pats self on back*
ecullensgurl chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Oh yea, Lauren and Jessica. Knowing Bella's luck, she'll run into Lauren, Lauren will hit on her and the Edward will finally introduce them to each other and that's how Bella will find out about Lauren. Oh my God. My imagination is running rampant. LOL
ecullensgurl chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Hmmm... Does Lauren bat for the other team or is she having an affair. It just seems funny that Edward isn't allowed in his own apartment and she works late, alot. And, why would Alice sent Bella up with someone like Alec? LOL Maybe Bella ought to tell Alec bye bye and take off with Tyler :)
MyLifeIsAverage chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
I really liked this chapter, this whole story really. Many authors portray Bella as the dependent spineless girl, but you've done so much better. She stood up for her self and I really respect that. Keep up the great work!
fireagate chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for sharing!
puppylove216 chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Great story
ladyhawk07 chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
Wow, what a beautiful scene you wrote here! I could feel their love. Realy, realy beautiful.
ladyhawk07 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Hey again!

Just when I was beginning to think that Edward was working his stuff out... Well, without it the plot wouldn't be so interesting, I know! ;)
But I'm really interested in how he'll make things right with Bella now. As she said, I don't think an apology is going to fix this...
The good part is that the story is complete and I don't have to wait find out! :D

Joana
ladyhawk07 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Hi!

I found out your story today and I'm hanging on every word! Bella and Edward are platonic, but not in a melodramatic way, so the balance is good. However, I can't help but feel that he's using her, even if I don't believe that he knows it.. You know, when they met he always left feeling better and her, worse... Like he's getting with Bella what he don't have with Lauren and because of this he can stand his cold-heated girlfriend.

I'm glad that the story is complete and I don't have to wait to see how the plot is going to develop! :)

Joana
emily chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I've only read two chapters, and they're already infinitesmally better than the actual book. Good job!
4,110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »