Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
denelian1 chapter 28 . 2/5/2013
is there a link to the EPOV's? because i found this crazy fantastic [and it was on a link from Good Reads!]

i have to say, this is a MUCH saner version.
the only thing i've read that's comparable, w/r/t making Twilight SANE, is Luminosity...
IchigoNaruto chapter 23 . 2/3/2013
I dunno why everyone's offended by Bella's 'seeing other people' plan.

Edward had continually confided in Bella abt his issues with Lauren as well as his family's issue with her and she was a good friend to him throughout. She never bitched abt her to him, always so supportive. That should have been enough for Edward to know that despite whatever attraction or love or whatever they had, at the very least she was a good friend. But he insulted her on the very basic level as a friend who would violate the trust he put in her. He had time to think before he stormed into her workplace and lashed out, but he didn't.

Also on another note abt Lauren, his whole family basically told him she was a bitch. I get that he was defending his girlfriend and was comfortable in the relationship or whatever, but he was a total asshole when they brought her up. If the ppl you've known you're whole life and trust tell you something, you should probably listen. He has yet to apologize to them for his behavior regarding Lauren.

So I can understand Bella's reaction, since she arrived Alice has set her up with one bad date after the next. And all this while she had had to comfort a emotional whiny idiot with his head up his own ass. After which she jumps into a relationship with said whiny idiot.

Frankly I don't get why the readers aren't excited abt this, all lost of them seem to think that just because he's Edward she should get back with him. In reality if someone talked to you like this, you'd probably (I hope in reality you don't make the choices you expect Bella to make) dump his ass.

After writing all this I have a bad feeling that in the next chapter she won't be able enjoy seeing other ppl and will make up with him.
JavaJunkieTrash chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
such a good story so far!
Pongu chapter 28 . 1/8/2013
LOOOOOOOOVE IT. great work !
ecullensgurl chapter 28 . 1/2/2013
I loved your story. There was just enough angst to get me fired up and enough humor to make me laugh and smile. I read that you were going to do an outtake for this story but I can't seem locate it on your profile. I hope I'm overlooking it because I would love to read some of EPOV or a futuretake. Again, loved your story.
ecullensgurl chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
I knew it! LOL *pats self on back*
ecullensgurl chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Oh yea, Lauren and Jessica. Knowing Bella's luck, she'll run into Lauren, Lauren will hit on her and the Edward will finally introduce them to each other and that's how Bella will find out about Lauren. Oh my God. My imagination is running rampant. LOL
ecullensgurl chapter 4 . 1/1/2013
Hmmm... Does Lauren bat for the other team or is she having an affair. It just seems funny that Edward isn't allowed in his own apartment and she works late, alot. And, why would Alice sent Bella up with someone like Alec? LOL Maybe Bella ought to tell Alec bye bye and take off with Tyler :)
MyLifeIsAverage chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
I really liked this chapter, this whole story really. Many authors portray Bella as the dependent spineless girl, but you've done so much better. She stood up for her self and I really respect that. Keep up the great work!
fireagate chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for sharing!
puppylove216 chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Great story
ladyhawk07 chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
Wow, what a beautiful scene you wrote here! I could feel their love. Realy, realy beautiful.
ladyhawk07 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Hey again!

Just when I was beginning to think that Edward was working his stuff out... Well, without it the plot wouldn't be so interesting, I know! ;)
But I'm really interested in how he'll make things right with Bella now. As she said, I don't think an apology is going to fix this...
The good part is that the story is complete and I don't have to wait find out! :D

Joana