Reviews for Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry
MyLifeIsAverage chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
I really liked this chapter, this whole story really. Many authors portray Bella as the dependent spineless girl, but you've done so much better. She stood up for her self and I really respect that. Keep up the great work!
fireagate chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for sharing!
puppylove216 chapter 28 . 11/27/2012
Great story
ladyhawk07 chapter 25 . 11/1/2012
Wow, what a beautiful scene you wrote here! I could feel their love. Realy, realy beautiful.
ladyhawk07 chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Hey again!

Just when I was beginning to think that Edward was working his stuff out... Well, without it the plot wouldn't be so interesting, I know! ;)
But I'm really interested in how he'll make things right with Bella now. As she said, I don't think an apology is going to fix this...
The good part is that the story is complete and I don't have to wait find out! :D

Joana
ladyhawk07 chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
Hi!

I found out your story today and I'm hanging on every word! Bella and Edward are platonic, but not in a melodramatic way, so the balance is good. However, I can't help but feel that he's using her, even if I don't believe that he knows it.. You know, when they met he always left feeling better and her, worse... Like he's getting with Bella what he don't have with Lauren and because of this he can stand his cold-heated girlfriend.

I'm glad that the story is complete and I don't have to wait to see how the plot is going to develop! :)

Joana
emily chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I've only read two chapters, and they're already infinitesmally better than the actual book. Good job!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Hello! I am rereading your story. I forgot how much I enjoyed it the first time. I just love your Bella and Edward!
Chicsarah chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Such a sweet story. Its always good to read a well written fluffy piece! I am glad I took the time to re-read!
Chicsarah chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Great chapter. One of my very favorites! Can't wait for tomorrow night!
lolou chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Oh my god, edward! Why is it so hard to just LISTEN?
RobKristenSupport chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Yeah..."What the hell was that about?"
LulaGrace chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Such a sweet story, and I enjoyed the dual timings of the prologue and ending
4,104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »